1170 users online (180 members and 990 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Alianna Defreeze, 14, Cleveland, 26 Jan 2017 *ARREST*

Community searches for missing developmentally delayed girl

The community is currently searching for a missing developmentally delayed girl who disappeared on her way to school Thursday morning.

Alianna Defreeze was last seen Thursday morning near the 3400 block of East 149th Street, according to Police.

The teen's family says her mental capacity may be close to that of an 8 or 9 year old. She's been described as outgoing, friendly and very impressionable, making family members very concerned for her well-being.

Alianna's mother says she watched the 14-year-old board a bus early Thursday morning on her way to school, a regular routine.

She attends E Prep. located at 1415 E 36th St.
    http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cleve...girl/394041254
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

[...]

The principal of E Prep, who also aided in search efforts, says Alianna was seen outside of her school around, 6:50 a.m. and was later spotted at a McDonald's near East 93rd and Kinsman with another girl.

The principal says a bus driver told her the 14-year-old got off a bus on Broadway around 3:20 p.m. Thursday.

http://www.wkyc.com/mb/news/local/cl...girl/394041254

Could she have met someone in the morning who she had contact with later, after school?
    Last edited by bessie; 01-28-2017 at 12:33 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

This is very concerning. If you look at the map I linked below, where you see four red pins lined up vertically, that is E. 93rd. The top red pin is very close to where E 93rd and Kinsman intersect. It's been relatively quiet lately, but you can see the cluster of still unsolved murders and attacks right in that spot.

May Alianna return home safe very soon. If not, I'll add her name to the map
    Hope it doesn't come to that.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...35f469a151&z=9
    Last edited by bessie; 01-28-2017 at 12:31 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Hooks up
    we see the beauty within and cannot say no - Dave Eggers
    Maps:
    Alycia Yeoman - RIP
    Maricela Garcia - RIP

A school bus normally lets children off only at their stop. Would this have been a city public bus?

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    A school bus normally lets children off only at their stop. Would this have been a city public bus?
    Its the public transit.

"The school's principal says students are given one way passes to use the RTA transit system to make it to and from school, however Defeeeze was seen using an all day pass. Family and friends think whoever gave the child the pass may know more about where she is."

I wonder if she did make it to class.
    Im thinking she had contact with a predator.
    Im so concerned about this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    Its the public transit.

"The school's principal says students are given one way passes to use the RTA transit system to make it to and from school, however Defeeeze was seen using an all day pass. Family and friends think whoever gave the child the pass may know more about where she is."
    Yes, the Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is public mass transit. Thus, the passes.

I agree with the family. It sounds like someone she met gave her that all day pass so she could meet up before and after school.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Not good. Cleveland has some shady people. She seems to be very naive and trusting. I hope she is found safe and soon.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I agree hope she is found soon and safe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Will keep checking this, seems odd. So she went to school and went to meet someone after?
    You would think she would tell someone at school if she had the mental capacity of a 9 year old. Like her best friend or something.
    I feel like she will be found soon alive.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/343...ampaign=buffer

Alianna DeFreeze was last seen Thursday around 6:40 a.m. at the RTA bus stop on E. 147th Street and Kinsman Avenue.
    Her mother said she watched Alianna get on the bus that took her to 93rd and Kinsman where she boards a second bus route that takes her to school.

So she never made it to school? Do these buses have camera's on them? What about the Mcdonalds she was last seen at, Need to find out who this other girl is. IMO

Three days now and she's still missing? This makes me very uneasy.

I wonder if she has any social media? I can't find anything. Cell phone maybe? She had to have made plans with this girl somehow. I would also look into who didn't go to school on Thursday/ Friday. IMO

Friends and family members gathered at East Prep School Sunday to pick up flyers to pass out along East 93rd.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...ed-14-year-old

Police told her family that neighborhood surveillance video shows she got off the first bus, but there's no record of her boarding the second.

DeFreeze's aunt, Ariel Bell, said she never made it to school.

"She's never done this ever before. She's not known to run away. She's never run away, she's never been in any type of trouble. There’s no reason for her to run away from home so this is very unlike her,” said Bell.

http://www.fox19.com/story/34373284/...-bus-to-school
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast