1271 users online (264 members and 1007 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Oh gosh I hope shes safe. Cleveland is a scary place, to me at least.
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

Fuller Avenue is right off E 93rd Street...between 2 of Bessie's thumbtacks. Hoping it's not this young girl....but whomever it is (unless an OD) there can't be any more denial (whisper of SK) when so many dots line up off E 93rd. IMO

Too much of a coincidence that a females body is found in vicinity of our missing girl. I hope it is not her!

Time for people to get their timelines straight, IMO! Does the bus have a camera to verify Alianna's movements? What about McDonalds? if camera in McD, can girl she was with be identified?

IF Alianna was at school all day, is there proof of this? Or was there a slip up and procedures were not followed if she left school and her parents were not notified?

Perhaps LE has already solved this problem and knows what the timeframe is. Finding her safe is the most important thing.
    Last edited by 1&2&3; 01-30-2017 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Misspelling of name

Oh no. Now I'm bracing myself to find out if it was a classmate/ bus mate lure or a random demented adult. I don't think it was a wander off and get taken by the elements thing. Poor baby girl and poor mama. Kids should not have to navigate multiple public transit buses alone, in order to get to school.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Oh no! A man just walked up to officers and said "that's my dauughter and this is her mother".

The camera got shaky as it appears officers and this man walked out of sight, and then you hear a woman crying. So sad...

Watching the link above on FB.

Alianna has been found in an abandoned house - murdered. No information. From above FB, live on scene and poor Mom there.

Heartbreaking, I cannot imagine the grief this family is suffering.

ETA: Headlines now stating it is Alianna's body that was found.

Just wanted to confirm to all.
    Last edited by 1&2&3; 01-30-2017 at 01:43 AM.

How very sad, that poor family! 😢

I'm not seeing any MSM confirmation yet, but many posts stating that it's her on FB
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=41236779921

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    I'm not seeing any MSM confirmation yet, but many posts stating that it's her on FB
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=41236779921
    yeah thats why i posted the facebook video with no comment, i didnt think facebook confirmations were ok to mention.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/female-body...home/394377226

Cleveland Police say they discovered the body of a female inside an abandoned house at 9412 Fuller Avenue, Sunday evening...

Police say the identity of the body has not yet been confirmed.

Thanks for the update, OG.

In abandoned home, like the other victims in that general area. Heartbreaking. So called "cooling off" period? This is one to follow. JMO

Tears and sympathy for Alianna's family. We are here for you.

Last edited by bessie; 01-30-2017 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Removed silly icons -- sincerely worried, sad
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Body found during search for missing Cleveland teen

on January 29, 2017 at 11:10 PM, updated January 30, 2017 at 12:40 AM

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Police searching for a missing teen girl have discovered the body of a female in an abandoned home.
    The identity of the body has not been determined, according to police Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia.

Police were searching yards and abandoned homes in an area on the city's East Side in a search for Alianna Defreeze when the body was found in a house at 9412 Fuller Ave. at about 7:30 p.m.

Alianna, 14, was reported missing Thursday after she did not arrive at school after getting on a bus that morning. Alianna, who has mental-health issues, was last seen getting onto the bus in the 3400 block of East 149th Street.
    Alianna is 5-foot-2, 119 pounds.

The police department's Homicide Unit and the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office are working to identify the victim and determine the cause of death, police say.

Anyone with information regarding Alianna is asked to contact investigators at 216-623-5418 or call 911.
    Last edited by bessie; 01-30-2017 at 03:56 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Oh no I just came back on and saw the ticker alert above about a body found.

I was afraid this would be the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Thanks for the update, OG.

In abandoned home, like the other victims in that general area. Heartbreaking. So called "cooling off" period? This is one to follow. JMO

Tears and sympathy for Alianna's family. We are here for you.

bbm - are you suspecting a serial killer in that area? How terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Oh no I just came back on and saw the ticker alert above about a body found.

I was afraid this would be the outcome.

bbm - are you suspecting a serial killer in that area? How terrifying.
    Don't know yet, Elainera. Just waiting for more details at this point, and hoping for the best.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast