1094 users online (148 members and 946 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    This is very concerning. If you look at the map I linked below, where you see four red pins lined up vertically, that is E. 93rd. The top red pin is very close to where E 93rd and Kinsman intersect. It's been relatively quiet lately, but you can see the cluster of still unsolved murders and attacks right in that spot.

May Alianna return home safe very soon. If not, I'll add her name to the map
    Hope it doesn't come to that.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...35f469a151&z=9

So scary here is a link to Cleveland's missing people I came across: http://www.city.cleveland.oh.us/City.../MissingPerson.

Also makes me think of Jayme Bowen missing for sometime now from Columbus OH

I can't stop thinking about this child. She did not wake up one day and decide to make these decisions. Someone got to her. IMO

For whatever reason, this seems to be one of those cases that I can't think/talk/post about without getting upset. Usually I can remain removed but this case seems to have hit a soft spot. I hope the killer is caught and brought to justice.

too personal, had to edit. So sick and sad and too close to home. I want to turn the clock back for her parents. Wish I could do something. Damnit its not fair.
    Last edited by njbchgal; 01-31-2017 at 12:56 AM.

My heart is broken. My grandson has special needs, this strikes that cord with me big time, and shes just a little girl.... For heaven sake why. I pray for her family, for comfort for them somehow. She is with the angels.
    I hope the slime that did this left something behind to identity him/her.
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

I was going to add the location to the map, but it's not editable, duh. Bessie, if you want to edit, or if someone else can/wants to add this location. It's just a few blocks north of the red pin that's second down from the top in the series of four. E . 93rd and Fuller. It's just blocks south of CPD Station at 422/Kinsman. It's RIGHT there on the corner and huge at 93rd and Kinsman. I drove to work from 55th up kinsman to Shaker Hts and back for about a year for work in 2015 mostly. There's also a McDonalds (who never had their McCafe working...), at least two gas stations, and a busy intersection, it's always active and lit, but I couldn't even tell you what things looked like going south on Kinsman from there. I don't recall. I thought that there were big buildings (as in gov't business, not commercial, maybe one was a big church all with lots of dark parking lots after 5 PM close) on the SW and SE corners, but I could be getting my corners mixed up.

I could see a naive young person "walking home" with a person they know from the neighborhood, or accepting a ride. It snowed like three feet here over the weekend. And usually there's more over there than west where I am. Not so cold, but it's not an easy or safe walk when people don't shovel their walks and the plows make huge piles at the curbs, etc. Not there there's anywhere else to go with it...but the walks are bad news. I saw so many people struggling with their little pull carts full of groceries. I was tempted to offer people rides, but I don't want to end up on Websleuths. You just never know who the monster is, sadly. ANYWAY...

Lastly, abandoned homes are a huge problem in Cleveland - mostly from foreclosure and the generally crappy economy. So, I am sure there are plenty available for nefarious purposes. Cleveland was one of the cities whose citizens' were targeted for those sub-prime mortgages. It was great for a little while until payments blew up and everyone lost their houses. SMH. Sad. It wasn't just people not understanding, but, as I mentioned, it came out that these greedy a-holes chose the cities where the data suggested they could get their scam over on the most people and fast. I don't know how those kinds of people sleep at night.

I don't know how to tag people or if I can. Or haven't figured it out yet.

@tlcya That was actually a great video. Informative, realistic. I think the council people in these city areas outside of downtown really care. There just isn't enough money and I don't know how willing other local entities are to get with the councilman and spend their resources on these cases on this. I'm not saying anything...

This is also happening... not too far from 147th & Kinsman where I think it said she got on the bus. Harvard is just south of Kinsman.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/343...itys-east-side

Quote Originally Posted by roamingirl View Post
    I don't know how to tag people or if I can. Or haven't figured it out yet.
    (I dont' think you can tag people here, but you can send them a private message by clicking on their name or going to your profile/notifications and clicking on "send private message".)

And this, 1.5 miles from 93rd and Kinsman and 500 feet from the Juvenile Justice Center.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/343...urday-shooting

Ah, thanks Margarita!

There are two people missing from the same address but 30 days apart. Wonder what that's all about. It's five blocks from me. I wonder if it's a house with frequent visitors or did they both live there? Related? BFFs? Bdays too close for sisters.

http://www.city.cleveland.oh.us/City.../MissingPerson

First District/D1

Iveliss Castro 174 19 Cleveland 1 08/10/2016
    Alyssa Thomas 204 18 Cleveland 1 07/11/2016
    Last edited by roamingirl; 01-31-2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: removed code, added plain text

Another...

Rachel Gruszczyncki 40 18 Cleveland 1 12/22/2016

And there you have it...

3020 W 104th St, Cleveland, OH 44111

At this address

Westhaven Youth Shelter

Last edited by roamingirl; 01-31-2017 at 10:13 AM. Reason: removed code

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast