1157 users online (184 members and 973 guests)  

Websleuths News

HI - 11 year old girl gang raped by boys

This happened in Hawaii

The victim and an 11-year-old girlfriend were walking home from an event at Central Intermediate School at 7:45 p.m. when one of the boys allegedly pulled the victim to a playground slide and sexually assaulted her, then called five other boys to do the same. One of the boys hit the girl in the face, her mother said. A sixth boy present tried to stop the others, her daughter told her, so will not face charges.

Steven Rodrigues, the father of the girl who was with the victim, said his daughter tried to call for help during the attack, but some of the boys held her mouth. "They was holding her mouth and she was screaming," Rodrigues said of his daughter. "When they let her go, (the victim) told her, 'Go, run, get help.'"

Four of the youths, two 13-year-olds, a 14-year-old and a 15-year-old, were arrested by police at their homes about 6:30 a.m. A fifth boy, age 11, turned himself in to police about two hours later.

http://starbulletin.com/2005/11/27/news/story02.html

That poor girl !!
    It scares me to think of what some people are capable of doing... Some people have absolutely no souls.
    I am sick beyond belief... I can not imagine what I would do if that was my daughter.

The degradation continues and will for a long time.It is a fuse that is not fully recognized now. What is it? There is something we are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    The degradation continues and will for a long time.It is a fuse that is not fully recognized now. What is it? There is something we are missing.
    These boys are so young, yet already steeped in a violence that I cannot understand.
    These were kids- ages 11, 13, 14, and 15. I just totally do not understand!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    These boys are so young, yet already steeped in a violence that I cannot understand.
    These were kids- ages 11, 13, 14, and 15. I just totally do not understand!
    I'd like to find out if the boys are native Islanders or from the mainland.

Quote Originally Posted by lisag
    That poor girl !!
    It scares me to think of what some people are capable of doing... Some people have absolutely no souls.
    I am sick beyond belief... I can not imagine what I would do if that was my daughter.

which is precisely why 11-year olds shouldn't be walking home by themselves!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    which is precisely why 11-year olds shouldn't be walking home by themselves!!!!!!
    Just thinking the same thing myself.

Not trying to defend these heartless, souless animals who will probably be slapped on the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    I'd like to find out if the boys are native Islanders or from the mainland.
    That part I don't really understand. Would it make a difference? I see this as another sociopathic episode no matter where they are from. Entitlement reams its ugly head again.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    That part I don't really understand. Would it make a difference? I see this as another sociopathic episode no matter where they are from. Entitlement reams its ugly head again.
    It's the difference in the cultures, and whether or not the boys were tourists or locals.

This is one of the sickest things I have ever read.
    11 years old is a little girl...not even a teenager, not that that
    matters. This poor baby is scarred for life, and I cannot even
    FATHOM how 13, 14 and 15 year old boys are capable of such violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    This is one of the sickest things I have ever read.
    11 years old is a little girl...not even a teenager, not that that
    matters. This poor baby is scarred for life, and I cannot even
    FATHOM how 13, 14 and 15 year old boys are capable of such violence.
    I I just dont know what to say but it happens,I wish ourworld was better.But it isn't,.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    It's the difference in the cultures, and whether or not the boys were tourists or locals.
    I'm interested in hearing exactly what about the Hawaiian culture or non-Hawaiin culture has anything to do with young teens raping a pre-teen.
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oston/pree.jpg

Beloved Taffy ~ June, 1994 - February 15, 2007.

...always in my heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia77
    I'm interested in hearing exactly what about the Hawaiian culture or non-Hawaiin culture has anything to do with young teens raping a pre-teen.
    So am I................

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia77
    Polynesian culture is (or was) notable to early anthropologists because violent sex crimes did not seem to occur. That was one of the reasons that portion of the world was viewed as paradise.