1157 users online (184 members and 973 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,885

    HI - 11 year old girl gang raped by boys

    This happened in Hawaii

    The victim and an 11-year-old girlfriend were walking home from an event at Central Intermediate School at 7:45 p.m. when one of the boys allegedly pulled the victim to a playground slide and sexually assaulted her, then called five other boys to do the same. One of the boys hit the girl in the face, her mother said. A sixth boy present tried to stop the others, her daughter told her, so will not face charges.

    Steven Rodrigues, the father of the girl who was with the victim, said his daughter tried to call for help during the attack, but some of the boys held her mouth. "They was holding her mouth and she was screaming," Rodrigues said of his daughter. "When they let her go, (the victim) told her, 'Go, run, get help.'"


    Four of the youths, two 13-year-olds, a 14-year-old and a 15-year-old, were arrested by police at their homes about 6:30 a.m. A fifth boy, age 11, turned himself in to police about two hours later.


    http://starbulletin.com/2005/11/27/news/story02.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,218
    That poor girl !!
    It scares me to think of what some people are capable of doing... Some people have absolutely no souls.
    I am sick beyond belief... I can not imagine what I would do if that was my daughter.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    The degradation continues and will for a long time.It is a fuse that is not fully recognized now. What is it? There is something we are missing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    The degradation continues and will for a long time.It is a fuse that is not fully recognized now. What is it? There is something we are missing.
    These boys are so young, yet already steeped in a violence that I cannot understand.
    These were kids- ages 11, 13, 14, and 15. I just totally do not understand!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    These boys are so young, yet already steeped in a violence that I cannot understand.
    These were kids- ages 11, 13, 14, and 15. I just totally do not understand!
    I'd like to find out if the boys are native Islanders or from the mainland.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by lisag
    That poor girl !!
    It scares me to think of what some people are capable of doing... Some people have absolutely no souls.
    I am sick beyond belief... I can not imagine what I would do if that was my daughter.

    which is precisely why 11-year olds shouldn't be walking home by themselves!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pa, USA
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    which is precisely why 11-year olds shouldn't be walking home by themselves!!!!!!
    Just thinking the same thing myself.

    Not trying to defend these heartless, souless animals who will probably be slapped on the hand.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    I'd like to find out if the boys are native Islanders or from the mainland.
    That part I don't really understand. Would it make a difference? I see this as another sociopathic episode no matter where they are from. Entitlement reams its ugly head again.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    That part I don't really understand. Would it make a difference? I see this as another sociopathic episode no matter where they are from. Entitlement reams its ugly head again.
    It's the difference in the cultures, and whether or not the boys were tourists or locals.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    806
    This is one of the sickest things I have ever read.
    11 years old is a little girl...not even a teenager, not that that
    matters. This poor baby is scarred for life, and I cannot even
    FATHOM how 13, 14 and 15 year old boys are capable of such violence.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    This is one of the sickest things I have ever read.
    11 years old is a little girl...not even a teenager, not that that
    matters. This poor baby is scarred for life, and I cannot even
    FATHOM how 13, 14 and 15 year old boys are capable of such violence.
    I I just dont know what to say but it happens,I wish ourworld was better.But it isn't,.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    819
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    It's the difference in the cultures, and whether or not the boys were tourists or locals.
    I'm interested in hearing exactly what about the Hawaiian culture or non-Hawaiin culture has anything to do with young teens raping a pre-teen.
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oston/pree.jpg

    Beloved Taffy ~ June, 1994 - February 15, 2007.

    ...always in my heart...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia77
    I'm interested in hearing exactly what about the Hawaiian culture or non-Hawaiin culture has anything to do with young teens raping a pre-teen.
    So am I................

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia77
    I'm interested in hearing exactly what about the Hawaiian culture or non-Hawaiin culture has anything to do with young teens raping a pre-teen.
    Polynesian culture is (or was) notable to early anthropologists because violent sex crimes did not seem to occur. That was one of the reasons that portion of the world was viewed as paradise.



Similar Threads

  1. Brazil - 16 year old gang raped by up to 30 men
    By flutterby in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 08:28 PM
  2. Canada - Girl, 13, lured and gang raped by 3 men, Toronto
    By dotr in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 09:53 AM
  3. Australia - Six yr old girl gang raped on Mornington Island QLD
    By they'll get you in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:07 PM
  4. TX - 70 Year-Old Man Gang Raped
    By UFO in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 02:05 AM
  5. MS - 14-year-old Gang Raped, 5 Charged
    By Riddinx in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 04:14 PM