CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vail

Justice for Kara & Jessica
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]William John Cierzan, 58, who works at Six Flags Magic Mountain, was watching golf on TV with his nephew at 1:30 p.m. Thursday inside his home on Cuatro Milpas Street, near Seco Canyon Road, said his sister Andrea Peck.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]After the nephew left the home, his wife called him between 3:30 and 4 p.m. and he said ‘I’m putting dinner on’ But, two hours later, Cierzan’s wife, Linda, arrived home and found the chicken cooked, with the oven turned off.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]His wallet, keys, and coat were in the house, with credit cards and money in the wallet. The family dog was in the house. Nothing is captured on the home surveillance video and the house has been searched.

He’s described as 5-foot-8, about 140 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair
[/FONT]
The bizarre disappearance of William Cierzan

http://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

Cierzan is the third missing person reported in the area recently, following San Diego resident Jake Roberson, whose car was found abandoned on the northbound Interstate 5 freeway, and Chelsea Vannoy of Valencia, who has not been heard from by family in several weeks.

http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...alencia-man-reported-missing-by-family-182278

Did he go for a walk after the dinner was cooked? Maybe warm enough to go without a coat? Have they searched the area?

So weird that the home surveillance didn't show anything. If it was properly working and still can't provide answers I don't know what will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is bizarre indeed. Maybe he went out the back door where there were no security cameras? Maybe even to investigate something he saw or heard out there? But even if that was the case, where did he go?

Any possibility of early onset Alzheimer'sor something similar?

Just grasping at straws. From the photos and descriptions he sure seems like a happy, well adjusted family man. I sure hope he's found quickly.

This is bizarre indeed. Maybe he went out the back door where there were no security cameras? Maybe even to investigate something he saw or heard out there? But even if that was the case, where did he go?

Any possibility of early onset Alzheimer'sor something similar?

Just grasping at straws. From the photos and descriptions he sure seems like a happy, well adjusted family man. I sure hope he's found quickly.

This is what I'm thinking - the house must have an alternate entrance besides the front door - a pair of sliding glass doors off a deck, or a garage exit or something the cameras can't see, but I would hope the detectives could have discovered some kind of clue to that effect, like a footprint or open window or something. Hopefully they have brought tracking dogs already. If the dogs find nothing, then I am truly perplexed and would think they need to search every inch of the house again, including any chimneys. Also a sardonic thought - if this was a wife missing, you know we would all be sure the husband is lying about coming home to an empty house...

Looking at Google Maps, the house is in a fully developed neighborhood and the surrounding area is mostly housing, quite flat with low vegetation. Just East of their street is Seco Canyon Rd, which is a sort of main 2 lane street, and south a few blocks it intersects Bouquet Canyon Rd, a 4 lane road with a median in the middle. There are no actual canyons anywhere too near the house (or water aside from swimming pools) - but south of there beyond the Bouquet Canyon Rd is a large park with a lot of hiking trails and undeveloped hilly area. Also of note is right across Seco Canyon Rd from the house is a strip mall with a Rite Aid, Goodwill, Kwik Stop and ATMs - I am not sure which direction his house faces, but if it backs out onto Secon Canyon Rd, I can see him running out the back and over to the shops to grab a bottle of wine or something from the liquor store and something went down over there. LE should definitely get camera footage from the shops over there and also the fire station and 7-11 on the west side of the street just in case - especially those that capture any part of Seco Canyon Rd.
https://www.facebook.com/signalscv/posts/1356623157730009?match=Y2llcnphbg== (comments)

So the article states that the video surveillance was from the across the street neighbor, and showed the full view of the front of his house, and no one came or went during the time window in question.

So obviously it seems he went out the back door. His house backs up on Bouquet Canyon Road, which is a busy road with businesses all along it. That's probably where they need to go for video surveillance.

Edited to add: Sorry Vail I didn't read your entire post before posting.

His house is the second house on the right on Cuatro Milpas st., backing up to Bouquet Canyon Rd.

Does his nephew go there often and wonder what was Williams demeanor that day?

View of the back of the house from Bouquet Canyon Road a while ago. It may have changed.

If he went out the back door, it's hard to imagine him climbing his back fence. Is there a gate that I'm missing? Maybe there's a side door to a neighbor's house that the camera would not see.

Scent dogs would be helpful. Not sure if they've been used. It's not too late to give them a try...

So the article states that the video surveillance was from the across the street neighbor, and showed the full view of the front of his house, and no one came or went during the time window in question.

So obviously it seems he went out the back door. His house backs up on Bouquet Canyon Road, which is a busy road with businesses all along it. That's probably where they need to go for video surveillance.

Edited to add: Sorry Vail I didn't read your entire post before posting.

His house is the second house on the right on Cuatro Milpas st., backing up to Bouquet Canyon Rd.

I wonder if they checked the attic or crawl spaces.

We had an earthquake that day at 6:08 2.7 in Valencia. Everyone reported it sounded like something hit their roof. Maybe he went outside to investigate?

There was a case I think last year where LE did search "every inch" of a house and the man was later found in the attic. I guess they missed somehow. I can't remember the person's name but I think his first name is David.

I wonder if the call by the wife was to the house or a cell and did they ping his phone if he has one.

What does the nephew have to say about all this?
I'm curious!
He is the last to see him.

My hinkey meter is all over the place on this one.

Last known was actually wife on the phone. How hot was the oven when she got home?

Her husband’s wallet, keys, and coat were in the house, with credit cards and money in the wallet.
https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

Like others here, I do wonder about a cell phone. The news article don't make mention of a cell phone being left at home. If he has one, it must be on his person.

I hope they have looked for surveillance video other nearby neighbors may have. I wouldn't rely solely on that one neighbor's. Maybe he was out of view by a tree or a car, or the camera malfunctioned. He had to have left if they truly have searched the house thoroughly. Or check the security cameras of nearby stores. Though, since he left his wallet at home maybe he didn't intend to shop. Hope they've also checked hospitals and (hate to say it) morgue, as perhaps he came in as a John Doe.

Such a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members