Found Deceased New Zealand - Carissa Avison, 21, Auckland, 26 Jan 2017

Where is Carissa? Woman vanishes in city

carissa_avison_480x270.jpg

Carissa Avison, 21, was last seen leaving her home on Dockside Lane, in the centre city, about 8.30am on Thursday. She was wearing a white T-shirt, black 3/4 length pants and black Nike shoes.​

A police spokeswoman told the Herald Avison remains missing today.

The alarm was raised after she failed to show up for work, which is out of character for her.

Carissa is of slim to medium build and has a Japanese scripture tattoo on her left forearm.

She has contacts in Papamoa, Southland and the wider Auckland region, but is not known to have access to a vehicle.

Police want anyone who may have seen Carissa or has any information about where she might be to call them on (09) 302 6400 or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11790776

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/890...ssing-auckland-woman-carissa-avison-continues

Hope is fading they say.

"The search for a missing Auckland woman may be called off on Thursday night, a week after she disappeared"

Carissa Avison, 21, left her home on Dockside Ln in Auckland Central about 8.30am on January 26, apparently heading to work in Auckland's CBD.

But she never arrived and instead was last seen at Muriwai.

The only thing she'd have to protect herself from here is other people. We really have no predators here apart from people and maybe a wild pig.

The only thing she'd have to protect herself from here is other people. We really have no predators here apart from people and maybe a wild pig.

True. I was there last summer and have never felt safer in my life.

Bumping as have a friend in common. Where could she be???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back