975 users online (185 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    The thread for Hedrick is here...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...drick-*GUILTY*
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Sorry, been a bit busy the last few weeks. I did mange to get a copy of the autopsy report of the "Unknown" found in Greens Bayou. The descrps are similar to a missing female but for some reason (sarcasm) the ME's office is not saying whether or not the DNA was collected...go figure. I have something else brewing this week, keep your fingers crossed.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the shirt that League City collected as evidence in the Laura Miller death at the Calder rd killing field , 1986?

I don't care who comes up with the answers. Just look at the results so far 60 plus girls missing, Law enforcement=1, Baker case only..Good job there. League City retaining evidence so someone else or agency can solve these murders.. uh, let's see.. no.. lost it. I'm suspicious of it all. Look at the facts. It wont be the FBI or GCSO, CIA or Secret service that breaks this case. It will be you as if your reading this you may be one of the few to care. If you care you share.

Ok, still running into walls as far as law enforcement goes. Gets frustrating but not giving up by far. The more they try to stop it the more it makes me try harder. It would be great to get help after putting all this together but the mainstream media is shut down by LEOS (typical) and people in high power. They dont want this information out. What the general public doesnt know is that they DONT WANT THIS SOLVED. They want it to blow away and let folks on boards like this just talk about it. Unlike others, I dont sit and write about information I gather, I go out and do something about it, talk to family member and deal with crooked cops who smile to you face and have a knife in the other hand. I cant post anything else on progress here because the wrong eyes are watching this, people with ulterior motives, people looking to cash in on other peoples work. Mainly bad PI's. If people really care, friends and family members of victims, they would really do something about it instead of just talking about it. What if you were murdered, wouldnt you want someone to do something instead of sitting at the keyboard playing armchair detective. ??? Its all common sense, dont be intimidated by cops. I've done alot of work on this, talked and met with a lot of people trying to help solve a crime, I knew NONE of the victims. Its just the right thing to do thats all. In the almost 14 months of doing this I discovered crooked cops, low life search team people, low life private investigators, oppression by law enforcement, cover up by law enforcement and a crap load of other stuff. I am alone, doing this myself, no help. Only inuput and ideas from others, including nutball killers sitting behind bars. Local media is shut down by FBI agent Richard Rennison who just happened to work for League City PD during the abductions and investigations. Like putting a fox in a hen house right? We need to pressure the local media to do an in depth story on the coverup, the lost evidence, the suspects and the story. Then and only then will the local LEOS be forced to do their job and convict those responsible and indict the LEOS involved for covering this for so many years. It is by the grace of God that they havent tried to arrest me, oh they tried the intimidation, but NO COP intimidates me. I am doing this for all the right reasons. Ok, got that off my chest....thanks

Wonder what Wayne Dolcefino is up to these days? He would surely be an asset for you Texasguy .... don't you think!
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

Yea if you have a few thousand, kinda like Qtip (Quannell X)

Baker case was not part of the killing fields. She was a crime of opportunity for that jerkweed. RIP to the angel.

All the evidence disappeared from the LCPD property / evidence room. From what I understand all that was left was a 22 caliber slug that was "altered".

No updates yet. Still working on this as I have not, and WILL NOT give up on this. I know I've been doing this a while but I have to keep my options open. I cant just pursue one angle. Lets put it this way, if you go into an investigation with a particular theory, you can find facts that support that theory, to the exclusion of others that might be the the right ones.
    It isn't about money, it's just the right thing to do

Hey all, Google "My Look into the Texas Killing Fields by Jim C. I think you will find it interesting and it has already stirred a storm. A former detective who worked on a couple of the missing cases said it's accurate and there is a conspiracy to hide this info at the LCPD and GCSO....!!!
    It isn't about money, it's just the right thing to do

Mind blown. I lived right down the street from this area when I was a youngster. I had no idea the " Texas Killing Fields'' were in League City. I wish I was old enough to remember more of the area.

I remember back in the 80's my friends and I would go to Galveston all the time. We had never even heard of the Killing Fields....kinda makes me wonder what my teenage years would have been like if my friends and I did know about the Killing Fields back then. We certainly wouldn't have been going to Galveston as much as we did. We even stayed at the commodore where the one girl was taken from the front desk. Well if any of you all live in the Houston area and would like to discuss this case and others then please check out my new meet-up group. http://www.meetup.com/Houston-Crimin...nts/226679121/

I went to high school in Santa Fe and lived not to far from Calder Road. I looked it up on a map once. I use to run up the road to a gas station that couldn't have been more than a couple of miles from there. I know my Dad was always paranoid about my friends and I going to Galveston. Now I know why, but I don't know why we never heard about it when I was a teen. I knew about one case of a girl that was abducted who worked in Galveston but the Calder road 'killing fields' were much closer to me and I never heard a thing.

Random Thoughts

IMO, the public is not told about certain crimes for many reasons. 1) public outcry, 2) panic, 3) people will avoid certain areas (say Galveston) and it hurts tourism, 4) some LE will actually have to do their jobs (oops, did I say that), 5) public will learn there are people in LE positions that don't have a clue what they are doing (incompetence/ignorance), 6) lack of resources/man power, 7) corruption, cover-up, ... oh yes, there could be many reasons why "I never heard a thing about those things going on in my backyard."

On the other hand, there have been cases that have been so quickly solved that blow my mind at how awesome of a job LE did in making an arrest. There are some dang good competent LE out there! We need more of that them for sure!

The rape kit DNA screenings still blow my mind! It is not isolated only to Harris County, it is a national disgrace. The technology is there but it is obviously not a priority in our country. Does that mean that rape is low priority, the victims don't matter, that it is not really seen as a crime, and/or the victims really do not matter? I think about the women that recently marched in DC and wonder where their priorities really are; where is the public outcry!
    Last edited by B4igo2it; 02-20-2017 at 01:59 AM. Reason: typo
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31