Jailhouse snitch claims avery confessed

proudfootz

Reaction score
A new version of the alleged assault and murder of Teresa Halbach has emerged from an inmate who supposedly met Steven Avery in prison in 2010.

"After small talk about their respective cases, Evans said Avery unfolded a chilling, detailed confession that started with the contention that he would have gotten away with murder had Brendan Dassey not talked to police."

http://www.rockfordadvocate.com/fel...ry-confessed-to-killing-teresa-halbach-14163/

This new version of the story differs in several significant details from the narrative fed to Brendan Dassey in the coerced statements used by Prosecutor Ken Kratz in the sensationalistic press conference that preceded Avery's trial.

This story of a jailhouse snitch has happened before in the SA case i think. I'm sure i remember reading something like it before.
The guy killed his wife, so can he really be trusted?
(quote)
Jailhouse snitches are always a red flag to Schaffer, who says that in his 40-plus years of experience he has never once encountered jailhouse witness testimony used ethically in a capital case. There’s a certain irony about these jailhouse snitches: They are the most inherently unreliable witnesses, yet they are often testifying in the most high-stakes trials. Their testimony is generally only necessary when most other evidence against defendants is weak — yet those are also the cases in which a wrongful conviction is most likely.

My first thought... I wonder if some results of the testing has come back?

Didn't Zellner predict this?

The story lost me at Teresa refused the date, but agreed to go inside Avery’s trailer to talk about about the sale of the vehicle she came to photograph I don't believe for a second that she would go into his or anyone else's home, especially if she just refused a date.

I won't even go into the other details that are just not plausible. I wonder what they offered him?

The story lost me at Teresa refused the date, but agreed to go inside Avery’s trailer to talk about about the sale of the vehicle she came to photograph I don't believe for a second that she would go into his or anyone else's home, especially if she just refused a date.

I won't even go into the other details that are just not plausible. I wonder what they offered him?

I was wondering something along those lines to missy. Won't be too long now before KZ has all the test results in. Maybe some are starting to get a bit hot under the collar. And i agree the snitch story sounds like b.s. to me.

looking elsewhere....

Date of KZ Twitter: September 21, 2016
Any snitches will come from inside the prison trying to work a deal not from outside. #MakingAMurderer #stopinfighting

Last movement from this guy:
11/08/2016 Returned from Court Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Marinette County Jail/Sheriff Dept.
11/01/2016 Out to Court Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Marinette County Jail/Sheriff Dept.
09/21/2016 Received from another Facility Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Waupun Correctional Institution
09/21/2016 Transferred to Another Facility Waupun Correctional Institution Wisconsin Secure Program Facility

I have to get to work so can't look at the moment to verify.... but Sept 21st was when KZ tweeted.... also the same day he was moved?

have a great day websleuthers :)

Weren't we warned about this? Jailhouse confessions are laughable IMO. My only question is why did it take them so long to come up with this.
Hilarious the lengths they will go to save face.

Once again, their up to their old tricks. And once again it's all bs because they can't build a case or keep him behind bars any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was shocking to read, but also laughable. I don't know how KZ was able to predict a jail house snitch so clearly.
Here is only one small piece of evidence that doesn't fit the supposed "confession".
1) If there was no blood when her throat was cut, why is there blood in the RAV 4?

PS: Thanks for the articles posted above about Evans. I haven't been able to find anything else about his history such as prior convictions, etc.

I am just catching up on this... reading on reddit because the guy that wrote the article, Jim Hagerty, posted it on there and is answering questions.

Things I have learned:

It is a 5 page letter written to the media

It was written in August.

He didn't have it in August, and is the reason he did not write about it until now.

He said the 5 page letter will be released in "due time"

My thoughts... first off, the timing is definitely suspicious. August was when Judge Duffin ruled on BD's case, it is also the month that Zellner filed her motion for scientific testing (which, if anyone else recalls, we had expected it a few weeks before it was actually filed, but IIRC, because of BD's decision, it seemed to get delayed). Second.... the shot in the vagina thing disturbs me (in more ways than one), but the only DNA that SC had of TH's was from Pap smears, if that bullet ends up having cervical cells on it, I would absolutely be convinced that not only did they frame him, but they will go to any lengths to cover it up. JMO

I am just catching up on this... reading on reddit because the guy that wrote the article, Jim Hagerty, posted it on there and is answering questions.

Things I have learned:

It is a 5 page letter written to the media

It was written in August.

He didn't have it in August, and is the reason he did not write about it until now.

He said the 5 page letter will be released in "due time"

My thoughts... first off, the timing is definitely suspicious. August was when Judge Duffin ruled on BD's case, it is also the month that Zellner filed her motion for scientific testing (which, if anyone else recalls, we had expected it a few weeks before it was actually filed, but IIRC, because of BD's decision, it seemed to get delayed). Second.... the shot in the vagina thing disturbs me (in more ways than one), but the only DNA that SC had of TH's was from Pap smears, if that bullet ends up having cervical cells on it, I would absolutely be convinced that not only did they frame him, but they will go to any lengths to cover it up. JMO

:yeahthat:

looking elsewhere....

Date of KZ Twitter: September 21, 2016
Any snitches will come from inside the prison trying to work a deal not from outside. #MakingAMurderer #stopinfighting

Last movement from this guy:
11/08/2016 Returned from Court Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Marinette County Jail/Sheriff Dept.
11/01/2016 Out to Court Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Marinette County Jail/Sheriff Dept.
09/21/2016 Received from another Facility Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Waupun Correctional Institution
09/21/2016 Transferred to Another Facility Waupun Correctional Institution Wisconsin Secure Program Facility

I have to get to work so can't look at the moment to verify.... but Sept 21st was when KZ tweeted.... also the same day he was moved?

have a great day websleuthers :)

http://offender.doc.state.wi.us/lop/searchbasic.do

I searched here to find Joseph Wayne Evans Jr. (It took a few tries before it worked, not sure why lol)

I also searched for Steven Avery, found him too. It's a bit confusing to read their movements. 11/01-11/08... I can't figure out why JE would go to court, his current case hasn't had any activity since 2015 when his appeal was denied. Found that here https://wcca.wicourts.gov Marinette County Case Number 2008CF000123

I wonder if it was on Sept 21st that Zellner found out about, and maybe interviewed JE? Did they move him to talk to him? or did LE move him to talk to him?

Zellner's tweets about possible 'jailhouse snitch' testimony:

[h=1]Any snitches will come from inside the prison trying to work a deal not from outside. #MakingAMurderer #stopinfighting[/h]

http://imgur.com/sdAyajf

Also this?

Things are going so well for SA we figure it won't be long til a snitch is planted at prison. Wait and see. #MakingAMurderer #sameoldsameold

Many snitches find religion to justify concocting fabricated stories- somehow always fits prosecution theory. #MakingAMurderer #TrialbyLiar

More on Evans.
http://ehextra.com/Content/Social/S...gs-curtain-down-on--tortuous-play-/-2/-2/6920

http://fox11online.com/news/local/northwoods/2008-marinette-co-murder-conviction-stands
http://ehextra.com/Content/Social/S...ury-takes-about-2-hours-to-convict/-2/-2/6267

This should say it all.

In their closing arguments Thursday morning, attorneys for both sides painted Joseph W. Evans Jr. as a hot-headed, possessive loudmouth.
Defense attorney Jon Padgham said there's no doubt Evans is a "loudmouth" and that his 25-year relationship with Dina was "dysfunctional as hell" but it worked for them.

"He is an in-your face person and uses vulgar language," he said of his client. "He didn't clean it up for you."

A new version of the alleged assault and murder of Teresa Halbach has emerged from an inmate who supposedly met Steven Avery in prison in 2010.

"After small talk about their respective cases, Evans said Avery unfolded a chilling, detailed confession that started with the contention that he would have gotten away with murder had Brendan Dassey not talked to police."

http://www.rockfordadvocate.com/fel...ry-confessed-to-killing-teresa-halbach-14163/

This new version of the story differs in several significant details from the narrative fed to Brendan Dassey in the coerced statements used by Prosecutor Ken Kratz in the sensationalistic press conference that preceded Avery's trial.

Another upstanding citizen looking to bank off of Avery's turmoil! Just looking for his 15 minutes.
All JMO

YES SHE DID!! ( predict this ) And nope. Not plausible at all.
JMO

I was wondering something along those lines to missy. Won't be too long now before KZ has all the test results in. Maybe some are starting to get a bit hot under the collar. And i agree the snitch story sounds like b.s. to me.

Hot under the collar indeed! LOL! SOMEONE'S NERVOUS and it isn't ZELLNER:D
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog