1214 users online (220 members and 994 guests)  

Websleuths News

A loyal Eagles fan

The Eagles season is going down in flames, but that's not the reason a man was busted trying to spread ashes on the field Sunday.

Christopher Notboom, 44, of Tempe, Ariz., was arrested during the game at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field. He told police he wanted to spread the ashes of his dead mother, who was a loyal Eagles fan.

Notboom was trying to fulfill his mother's dying wish when he charged the field and spread her cremated ashes onto the field during the Eagles-Packers game.

The incident happened during the third quarter as the Packers lined up to kick off.
    http://www.thenewmexicochannel.com/s...20/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I'm going to an Eagles game on New Year's Day...I wonder if anything interesting will happen then...

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond