RMN: Tom ******* also to work on Kobe case

Shylock

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In other words, they finally gave the guy something to do, and his position is no longer just political.
Thanks for posting it Candy.

I have read at another forum that Smit is no longer on the JBR case. Is that true, Candy? Anyone know?

Nehemiah,

I'm afraid I won't be able to check this out properly. Since a poster STUPIDLY posted on another board that Tom talked to her, he is really gagged. I knew that would happen, and I could have smacked that poster. People on the pro-Ramsey side are only TOO GLAD, especially a busy body housewife, to tell Keenan's office that.

Too bad. The Ramseys also did this with the Atlanta Police Department after their alleged "robbery" in Atlanta. The police were given instructions to only talk to the Ramseys, and no one else.

Oh, yes. That robbery. Perhaps KMart will stay open a little late for John to go get Patsy some more of her infamous stolen jewelry for Christmas?

Originally posted by candy
I'm afraid I won't be able to check this out properly. Since a poster STUPIDLY posted on another board that Tom talked to her, he is really gagged. I knew that would happen, and I could have smacked that poster. People on the pro-Ramsey side are only TOO GLAD, especially a busy body housewife, to tell Keenan's office that.

Smit's wife Barbara would know whether Smit was off the job or not. She is not under Keenan's control officially or unofficially, and cannot be gagged on any matters she has personal knowledge of. If her husband has stopped driving into Boulder routinely, she is allowed to tell you.

There are only 2 people that to me would confirm this. I haven't even considered Lou Smit. The Ramseys would not want that out if it were true. After all Carnes based her entire opinion of the Ramseys "innocence" based on Smit. Neither one of the ones I would want can talk.

He's hardly the fresh eyes Keenan was touted to be using, so I can't figure out why he was even asked to be working there.

If Smit is the only investigator Keenan can come up with...then you know L Wood has gotten to her.

This was interesting:
"Additionally, famed criminalist Dr. Henry Lee, who consulted numerous times on the Ramsey probe and gained national prominence as a defense expert in the O.J. Simpson case, traveled to Eagle this past weekend to offer his expertise in the Bryant investigation."

Hopefully Lee was able to meet with Tom Beannet during that time and let Tommyboy know this is NOT a DNA case. Maybe Lee also shared his favorite recipe for already cooked rice...

I have been contacted regarding this rumor that Lou Smit either walked off the case, or was asked to leave it. This is what i have confirmed through a mutual friend. Lou Smit's wife is in ailing health, and he currently is only working the case one day a week. Since resigning officially from the case, while working it for the BPD, Lou has worked the case ON HIS OWN unpaid. He has not nor ever has worked for the Ramsey's. He does confer with Ollie from time to time. Lou as always will continue to seek answers in this case, like we all do. I don't think Lou would ever walk away from this case.

How recent is this information Ned?

I seem to think I recall hearing Lou's wife was ok, has she gotten ill again?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back