1195 users online (209 members and 986 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Bane Wheeler, 2, Port Richey, 31 Jan 2017

Amber Alert after toddler taken from Port Richey daycare

The sheriff's office believes Bane Wheeler was taken from his daycare along U.S. 19 just before 10 this morning in what deputies called "possible custodial interference."

Bane is described as 3 feet tall and 30 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a green jacket, black and blue plaid shirt, dark pants, and black tennis shoes. He has a scar on the middle of his forehead and a skintag on the inside of his left bicep.

https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsea....asp?ID=142179

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...44/9784/screen

The toddler was last seen with his father Daniel Wheeler, 30, around 10 a.m. Tuesday after Daniel picked him up from the Cedarview Learning Center

http://www.wtsp.com/news/missing-2-y...ther/395021439

PBSO@PBCountySheriff
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

reports claiming possibly taken by his father -

http://patch.com/florida/newportrich...g-pasco-county

Bane Wheeler is “believed to have been taken by his father during a possible custodial interference,” an email from the sheriff’s office said. Deputies say Bane’s father Daniel Wheeler, 30, took the boy from a daycare at 9446 U.S. 19 N. in Port Richey just before 10 a.m. Jan. 31.
    All posts are JMO
    ---
    Praise Joe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

The Pasco County Sheriff's Office said they believe Wheeler took Bane from a daycare around 10 a.m. Bane uses a nebulizer and is currently suffering from croup, the sheriff's office said.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Pasco County Sheriff's Office at 727-847-5878 or 911.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/F...412326623.html

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Port Richey Google Maps.jpg

The father had Tennessee plates on his truck ? I'm not a detective or anything, but they might want to notify the Highway Patrol anywhere along I-75, from Florida to Chattanooga, Tn.

@PascoSheriff has been continuously tweeting updates

There will be a briefing on the search for Bane Wheeler at 6:30PM. We will live tweet updates here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PascoSher...70584788185091

ETA: They will also be streaming the briefing using Facebook Live on their FB page.

Pasco Sheriff's Office
    22 mins ·
    Update: The conference will begin at 6:45
    Live briefing on Facebook at 6:30pm on the ongoing search for 2 year old Bane Aaron Wheeler. Follow us here or on Twitter

https://www.facebook.com/pascosheriff/

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post
    Port Richey Google Maps.jpg

The father had Tennessee plates on his truck ? I'm not a detective or anything, but they might want to notify the Highway Patrol anywhere along I-75, from Florida to Chattanooga, Tn.
    It is on the electric highway message signs already. In East Tennessee anyway.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Pasco Sheriff ‏@PascoSheriff 4m4 minutes ago
    More
    To Daniel Wheeler: "Think of Bane. Think of his safety. Turn yourself in and let us see Bane, then we can sort though everything." #Pasco

Pasco Sheriff ‏@PascoSheriff 5m5 minutes ago
    More
    It's unknown if Bane is in danger but Daniel Wheeler has a past criminal record for assault and domestic violence and is on felony probation

Pasco Sheriff ‏@PascoSheriff 5m5 minutes ago
    More
    Before an #AmberAlert goes out we have to check custody issues. Those are still working out.

Pasco Sheriff ‏@PascoSheriff 6m6 minutes ago
    More
    We don't know where they are headed. If you have any information please call 911. We are following all leads. #Pasco

Pasco Sheriff ‏@PascoSheriff 7m7 minutes ago
    More
    Main concern is for Bane's safety considering the way he was taken. Bane doesn't know what's going on. He's 2-was grabbed &a thrown in a car

Pasco Sheriff ‏@PascoSheriff 8m8 minutes ago
    More
    The mother was distracted and Daniel Wheeler took Bane and switched vehicles. We are working with the state attorney on charges.

Pasco Sheriff ‏@PascoSheriff 9m9 minutes ago
    More
    Bane Wheeler was abducted by his father who is on felony probabtion. They are in a custody battle. Courts denied request for emer. Custody

Pasco Sheriff@PascoSheriff

I hope the Father gets the child medical help for his croup. That can be very dangerous---especially if he needs an inhaler or a nebulizer.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Katydid23,
    That's my thoughts also! Croup can be life threatening if not treated properly.
    Poor little guy isn't feeling good and now all this is going on. I'm sure he's scared and confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got the Amber Alert while at work (ever hear a whole office of vibrating phones due to an Amber Alert?)

I sort of suspected a parent was involved, I hope this little boy gets the medical attention he needs. So sorry for him, such a cute little guy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast