Found Deceased OR - Will Naugle, 26, Happy Valley, 26 January 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family searching for missing National Guardsman, last seen Thursday in Happy Valley
will%20photo_1485894113190_7981689_ver1.0.jpg

Naugle's family said he was staying with a friend at the*Overlook Pointe*apartment complex near the Clackamas Town Center on Jan. 26. They said he left the complex for military training at*Camp Withycombe.

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/family-a...missing-soldier-in-clackamas-county/395024580

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

He was last seen leaving an apartment and his car is still in the apartment complex parking lot. I wonder if he had a roommate or who saw him leaving? It does say "an" apartment rather than "his" apartment so not sure if is his apartment he was leaving. I hope he is found soon.

I just read the article and it says he moved to Clackamas in order to live with a friend. So maybe it was his friend that saw him leave.

http://koin.com/2017/01/31/clackamas-family-searching-for-missing-army-reservist/

Also from the article:
"His disappearance first came to light when a sergeant and major knocked on his door trying to find him. He was scheduled to report on January 21, but his family said he got the dates mixed up and left on January 26."

I am confused. Was his car in the parking lot of where he lives or near a mall?
who was the last person to talk/see him other then the roommate? How long ago did he move there?
according to the missing poster he has no cell phone, nothing on social media and no activity on bank cards.

I just read the article and it says he moved to Clackamas in order to live with a friend. So maybe it was his friend that saw him leave.

http://koin.com/2017/01/31/clackamas-family-searching-for-missing-army-reservist/

Also from the article:
"His disappearance first came to light when a sergeant and major knocked on his door trying to find him. He was scheduled to report on January 21, but his family said he got the dates mixed up and left on January 26."

I wonder if he has been missing longer seems very odd to me he would get the dates mixed up to report. Something g not right here imo

Following along. ..I see he did a tour overseas and he's a medic. I wonder if he had undiagnosed PTSD that was triggered. They haven't said if his duffle was found in his car or if it is missing too. I hope he just needed a break and will be found safe soon!

I am confused. Was his car in the parking lot of where he lives or near a mall?
sbm

It sounds like the car was parked on the street, but also I THINK (although not 100%) the apartments are super close to the mall, like within 500 yards.

Just in case it's unclear, in the articles when they're talking about "Clackamas Town Center" that is the name of the mall.

sbm

It sounds like the car was parked on the street, but also I THINK (although not 100%) the apartments are super close to the mall, like within 500 yards.

Just in case it's unclear, in the articles when they're talking about "Clackamas Town Center" that is the name of the mall.

Yes that is the name of the mall... I hope he is found safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@ dub... Sorry, I thought you were questioning if that was the name of the mall, read too fast! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No worries, I'm from Portland, I know the deal.

Where did this kid disappear to?

I'm not inclined to suspect foul play, it's a fairly safe area, but who knows.

No worries, I'm from Portland, I know the deal.

Where did this kid disappear to?

I'm not inclined to suspect foul play, it's a fairly safe area, but who knows.

I lived in Portland for 12 years... I miss it! I agree, it's a safe area, so I'm wondering what happened...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back