FL - Andrew Fockler, 38, & Bailey Zylo, 18, slain, Weirsdale, 29 Jan 2017 *Arrests*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.ocala.com/news/20170130/no-arrests-yet-in-sunday-double-homicide

Yellow crime tape still surrounded the property Monday where two people were killed Sunday morning in what the Marion County Sheriff's Office has called an apparent home invasion.

Bailey Zylo, 18, a senior at Lake Weir High School, and his stepfather, Andrew Fockler, 38, were pronounced dead at the residence, 14241 SE 151st Place Road. The crime was reported at 8:17 a.m. There had been no arrests as of Monday night...

John Zylo --- Janey Fockler's father and Bailey Zylo's grandfather --- said the gunmen demanded money, but ended up only taking a box of guns... He said the gunmen shot his grandson as he slept in bed.

Family members said Andy Fockler died a hero, shielding his wife as gunshots were fired. When one of the gunman attempted to shoot her, the gun jammed, they said.

No updates on this case that I could find. What a horrible crime! These perps need to be off the streets!

So Tuggerson was arrested for a home invasion when he was 17 y/o and back out at 19.His crimes escalated to murder and now he will stay in prison.If he had been in jail this murder would not have happened.This is why juveniles with violent crimes need to be tried as adults.

It said that he was released because the victim refused to cooperate in the first case.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out about some witness intimidation involved in that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes