Erik Buran found safe

aussiegran

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know Eiriks father has been notified by LE he has been found safe and his mother is under arrest.:) and this news has sure made me smile.

aussiegran said:
I just wanted to let everyone know Eiriks father has been notified by LE he has been found safe and his mother is under arrest.:) and this news has sure made me smile.

This is so wonderful to hear!

omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am so happy about this. We rarely get a happy ending. Kudos for the dad that refused to give up and the police for tracking Eric down.

Well...If that's not "news that makes you smile" then nothing does. That makes my day! :woohoo: :dance:

Mare

Mare said:
Well...If that's not "news that makes you smile" then nothing does. That makes my day! :woohoo: :dance:

Mare

Mine too!!!:D

Love,

Ariel:blowkiss:

And I thought the saved Cheetah babies was a good story!!! What a Christmas gift for Erik and his dad!!! Can you imagine that reunion between them?

Wow, let's give LE a HUGE pat on the back for getting this one DONE and for his dad for never giving up!!

And, for mom, lock her up and throw away the key before she does more damage!!

Did Eric's dad say where Eric was found? Were they in Texas as he suspected? I would really like to know everything that happened. Woohoo congratulations for fighting the good fight!

Marstan said:
Did Eric's dad say where Eric was found? Were they in Texas as he suspected? I would really like to know everything that happened. Woohoo congratulations for fighting the good fight!

Albuquerque, New Mexico

This per "fran" over in the Past Spotlight Cases forum.

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article...300068/-1/rss02

Albuquerque, N.M. - A Reno boy will be reunited with his father in New Mexico today after authorities there arrested his non-custodial mother on a Lyon County kidnapping charge.

Karen O'Grady, 50, called Albuquerque 911 about 10 a.m. Tuesday from a Wal-Mart pay phone and told authorities she wanted to turn herself in, said Officer Trish Hoffman with the Albuquerque Police Department.

Erik Buran, who will turn 5 years old on Saturday, was with his mother when an officer arrived. He was taken into the custody of the state. O'Grady was booked into the Metropolitan Detention Center, Hoffman said.

What an awesome birthday present for Erik to be with his dad! I'm so glad he was found and I'm sure his dad is ecstatic! I wonder if the pressure of being on the run got to be too much for Erik's mom...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back