1256 users online (222 members and 1034 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

NC - Wrestler Ric Flair Accused Of Road Rage, Charlotte, 2005

Wrestler Ric Flair Accused Of Road Rage

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Pro wrestler Ric Flair faces assault charges after a road rage incident on Interstate 485 in Charlotte. Another driver said Flair attacked him and his car.

The driver said he was on I-485 on Wednesday,trying to get out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday and traffic was slow.

The driver said he noticed someone behind him flashing their headlights, so he hit his brakes.

The driver said the car then pulled along side him, police said. The victim said he immediately recognized the driver as Ric Flair.

The driver told police that Flair got out of his car, walked over to the vehicle, grabbed him by the neck and damaged his car.

Police said there are two warrants out for Flair -- simple assault and damage to personal property.

More: http://www.wsoctv.com/news/5420940/detail.html

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    Wrestler Ric Flair Accused Of Road Rage

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Pro wrestler Ric Flair faces assault charges after a road rage incident on Interstate 485 in Charlotte. Another driver said Flair attacked him and his car.

The driver said he was on I-485 on Wednesday,trying to get out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday and traffic was slow.

The driver said he noticed someone behind him flashing their headlights, so he hit his brakes.

The driver said the car then pulled along side him, police said. The victim said he immediately recognized the driver as Ric Flair.

The driver told police that Flair got out of his car, walked over to the vehicle, grabbed him by the neck and damaged his car.

Police said there are two warrants out for Flair -- simple assault and damage to personal property.

More: http://www.wsoctv.com/news/5420940/detail.html
    I heard that he has given himself up to NC authorities and faces misdemeaner charges.