CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING GLENDALE WOMAN'S CAR FOUND IN MALIBU WITH KEYS, PHONE INSIDE
1734737_630x354.jpg

The car of a 20-year-old Glendale woman who has been missing since Saturday was found along Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu on Thursday, triggering a search in the area.

http://abc7.com/news/missing-glendale-womans-car-found-in-malibu-with-keys-phone-inside/1734741/

In no! I can't believe yet another lady from So Cal is missing in such a short window of time. Something's up! I hope Elaine is okay.

Last seen early on Saturday, January 28, 2017
Reported missing on Monday, January 30, 2017
Car found Thursday, February 2, 2017

BBM
Missing woman's car found along Pacific Coast Highway with keys, phone inside
foxla.com
POSTED:FEB 02 2017 07:34PM PST
UPDATED:FEB 02 2017 10:36PM PST
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/233446289-story

Elaine Park had been reported missing on Monday after she failed to return home following a date on Saturday night with her boyfriend, according to Glendale police Sgt. Robert William.

Park had been considered to be voluntarily missing until deputies found her 2015 Honda Civic parked near Corral Canyon Road, William said.

Her status has now been changed to "critical missing,'' he said.​

Last seen early on Saturday, January 28, 2017
Reported missing on Monday, January 30, 2017
Car found Thursday, February 2, 2017

BBM
Missing woman's car found along Pacific Coast Highway with keys, phone inside
foxla.com
POSTED:FEB 02 2017 07:34PM PST
UPDATED:FEB 02 2017 10:36PM PST
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/233446289-story

Elaine Park had been reported missing on Monday after she failed to return home following a date on Saturday night with her boyfriend, according to Glendale police Sgt. Robert William.

Park had been considered to be voluntarily missing until deputies found her 2015 Honda Civic parked near Corral Canyon Road, William said.

Her status has now been changed to "critical missing,'' he said.​
First, I read about a date! Did she meet up with the date or did they take her car?

The article posted above also says the boyfriend is being cooperative.

She and Maricela look so similar. FWIW I believe the boyfriend is in calabasas. Wonder if anyone saw or spoke to her after she arrived. Did they go out? Signs of violence in car? Seat position? Modeling pages?

She and Maricela look so similar. FWIW I believe the boyfriend is in calabasas. Wonder if anyone saw or spoke to her after she arrived. Did they go out? Signs of violence in car? Seat position? Modeling pages?
I so agree with you. How far is this from you?

I believe she went to his house in Calabasas.
The general area is about twenty minutes from where Maricela went missing. Malibu is about 15-20 minutes from Calabasas, I think, 30 to Corral Canyon. It is nowhere NEAR Glendale if that is where she lived, not even on the route (and the direct opposite way if she lived in La Crescenta) I don't know how to do a map from my phone so can't really explain it, I'm sorry :(

The news says she had a date with her boyfriend that night. Let me look for the article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back