905 users online (140 members and 765 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 329
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    From Alaska, but living in Arizona
    Posts
    15,464

    CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 January 2017

    MISSING GLENDALE WOMAN'S CAR FOUND IN MALIBU WITH KEYS, PHONE INSIDE

    The car of a 20-year-old Glendale woman who has been missing since Saturday was found along Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu on Thursday, triggering a search in the area.
    http://abc7.com/news/missing-glendal...nside/1734741/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bel Aire, Kansas
    Posts
    5,296
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    149
    Was her car out of gas? Is Coral Canyon a hiking spot? This is similar to Jessica Roggenkamp.
    Last edited by Steph9676; 02-02-2017 at 11:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph9676 View Post
    Was her car out of gas? Is Coral Canyon a hiking spot? This is similar to Jessica Roggenkamp.
    Even if it was out of gas or broke down she would need her keys to get back in and if unlocked why would she leave her phone? I wonder if all her keys were there or just the vehicle?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,270
    In no! I can't believe yet another lady from So Cal is missing in such a short window of time. Something's up! I hope Elaine is okay.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    308
    Last seen early on Saturday, January 28, 2017
    Reported missing on Monday, January 30, 2017
    Car found Thursday, February 2, 2017

    BBM
    Missing woman's car found along Pacific Coast Highway with keys, phone inside
    foxla.com
    POSTED:FEB 02 2017 07:34PM PST
    UPDATED:FEB 02 2017 10:36PM PST
    http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/233446289-story

    Elaine Park had been reported missing on Monday after she failed to return home following a date on Saturday night with her boyfriend, according to Glendale police Sgt. Robert William.

    Park had been considered to be voluntarily missing until deputies found her 2015 Honda Civic parked near Corral Canyon Road, William said.

    Her status has now been changed to "critical missing,'' he said.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    308
    Glendale to Calabasas to Malibu?
    Map available at MSM link

    Missing Woman's Car Found Along Pacific Coast Highway
    By Heather Navarro
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...412634043.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    308
    Updated story
    SAR canine scheduled for Friday 2/3/2017


    MISSING GLENDALE WOMAN'S CAR FOUND IN MALIBU WITH KEYS, PHONE INSIDE
    By ABC7.com staff
    Updated 1 hr 51 mins ago
    http://abc7.com/news/missing-glendal...nside/1734741/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    149
    I wonder where her date was. Was it in calabasas or Malibu?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by marinthinker View Post
    Last seen early on Saturday, January 28, 2017
    Reported missing on Monday, January 30, 2017
    Car found Thursday, February 2, 2017

    BBM
    Missing woman's car found along Pacific Coast Highway with keys, phone inside
    foxla.com
    POSTED:FEB 02 2017 07:34PM PST
    UPDATED:FEB 02 2017 10:36PM PST
    http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/233446289-story

    Elaine Park had been reported missing on Monday after she failed to return home following a date on Saturday night with her boyfriend, according to Glendale police Sgt. Robert William.

    Park had been considered to be voluntarily missing until deputies found her 2015 Honda Civic parked near Corral Canyon Road, William said.

    Her status has now been changed to "critical missing,'' he said.
    First, I read about a date! Did she meet up with the date or did they take her car?

    The article posted above also says the boyfriend is being cooperative.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,340
    Such an adorable girl. These don't end well when the phone and keys are in the car....she absolutely, definitely didn't leave them on purpose to wander around.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    19,355
    Here we go again?
    Same story over and over again.
    Car found phone and keys in the car.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,340
    Yup......

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,746
    She and Maricela look so similar. FWIW I believe the boyfriend is in calabasas. Wonder if anyone saw or spoke to her after she arrived. Did they go out? Signs of violence in car? Seat position? Modeling pages?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by mistivon View Post
    She and Maricela look so similar. FWIW I believe the boyfriend is in calabasas. Wonder if anyone saw or spoke to her after she arrived. Did they go out? Signs of violence in car? Seat position? Modeling pages?
    I so agree with you. How far is this from you?

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe FL - Alexis Say, 22, Miami, 23 January 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-14-2017, 10:45 PM
  2. Found Deceased OR - Liz Bazzani, 62, Portland, 19 January 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 02:37 PM
  3. 20/20: Scientology: A War Without Guns 6 January 2017
    By tlcya in forum Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 08:50 PM
  4. Found Safe OK - Jacoby Cox, 3, Norman, 10 January 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 07:58 PM

Tags for this Thread