Found Alive NH - Zoey Guerrero Pena, 2, Manchester, 2 Feb 2017

hollye

Reaction score
1e020f175e45f099141d6e7f94720f8f.jpg

Manchester police are searching Friday for a missing 2-year-old girl who is believed to have wandered away from home.

Zoey Rose Guerrero Pena was last seen asleep in her crib at 9:30 p.m. Thursday. Police are searching an area of West Mitchell Street.

The girl has tan skin and black hair and was last seen wearing pink one-piece pajamas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no. This isn't sitting right with me. I hate feeling suspicious! Come home little one!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Oh just hearing about Zoey missing. I have a lot of questions of why a toddler would wander out in the freezing cold in the middle of the night.

Manchester has a lot of issues with crimes and drugs. Some sex offenders around that neighborhood too.

What a nightmare for the parents. I just hope some friend didn't wander in and take her.

Oh my goodness, what a cutie-pie. I also have to wonder about a 2 year old willingly going out in the freezing cold in the middle of the night. Hinky for sure.

Oh gosh, it's 26* there right now. Too cold, little one. Please be found quickly!

Very suspicious. Wonder what the door locks look like. Very unusual for a little one to wake up at the middle of the night and having her wits about her to go on an adventure instead of wandering into parents room instead

Is there snow on the ground there?

Not much I am just south of there and the ground is clear but it's 25 degrees.

So no way of telling if little footprints made their way away from the home?

WHDH tv reporting she has been found alive. Officer seen carrying her - no other details

Maybe she was sleepwalking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend