GUILTY FL/AL - Four women slain; suspect Wm Boyette dead, Feb 2017 *M. Rice arrested*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://weartv.com/news/local/womans-body-found-in-lillian-home

Peggy Phillips-Broz was found dead outside her home Friday morning. The 52-year-old woman's car is missing...

Deputies say that Broz's car was taken Friday morning around the time she was killed. They are now looking for the car, but they have not said how Broz died...

Deputies say Broz's car, a white 2003 Chrysler Concorde with a dent or scratch on the front right panel, is missing. It has an Alabama plate with the tag number 1HM46.

Lillian homicide suspect also wanted in Florida double-homicide

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/02/lillian_homicide_suspect_also.html

A man who is a suspect in the death of a Baldwin County woman is also wanted in a double-homicide in Florida, Authorities said.

A warrant for capital murder has been issued for the arrest of William "Billy" Eugene Boyette Jr. The charge is connected to the death of 52-year-old Peggy Broz.. According to the Baldwin County Sheriff's Department, Broz was found dead in the front yard of her home in Lillian on Friday morning.

Spokesperson Anthony Lowery said Boyette is also a person of interest in a double-homicide of two women in Milton, Florida on Wednesday. The women were Alicia Greer, 30 and Jacqueline Moore, 39.

13056985_G.jpg

Attachments

• 13056985_G.jpg
    13056985_G.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 120
From the link :
"Rice was discovered missing when authorities used a search warrant to enter her home after they received a tip that Boyette might be there."

How scary! Either she's on the run with him or he's done something to her too. My heart goes out to her loved ones!

Lillian homicide suspect also wanted in Florida double-homicide

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/02/lillian_homicide_suspect_also.html

13056985_G.jpg
Oh my...first how sad first for the woman found dead outside her home.
I grew up in Pensacola, Fl. and Milton was some what small but bigger than pace. Pace was a a hop from Pensacola and Milton a hop, skip.
I do hope he is found. Justice for the victims.

ETA from Dothan Police Dept

William "Billy" Eugene Boyette Jr. remains at large.Anyone with information on Boyette's whereabouts is urged to call 911. There is an $10,000 reward.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He/they are still missing. I'm only a few miles from where the car he stole was discovered. There is a truck stop there, and is at the first exit in Florida on I10, coming from Alabama. His father lives in that area, Beulah, a community that has plenty of woods, barns, sheds, etc to hide in and it's rumored he has said he wants to say his goodbyes before a showdown with LE. Or, he could be long gone via hitchhiking, carjacking, hopping a train. It's not known for certain if the woman, Mary Rice, that is/was with him is with him voluntarily. Pensacola and the surrounding communities are on edge and are ready for this nightmare to be over.

He/they are still missing. I'm only a few miles from where the car he stole was discovered. There is a truck stop there, and is at the first exit in Florida on I10, coming from Alabama. His father lives in that area, Beulah, a community that has plenty of woods, barns, sheds, etc to hide in and it's rumored he has said he wants to say his goodbyes before a showdown with LE. Or, he could be long gone via hitchhiking, carjacking, hopping a train. It's not known for certain if the woman, Mary Rice, that is/was with him is with him voluntarily. Pensacola and the surrounding communities are on edge and are ready for this nightmare to be over.
Please, be safe. I do understand Beulah he could be anywhere.

Oh geez, I will be in that area at a hotel later this month. I hope someone knows where he is and alerts LE.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There's been a home invasion out there this morning and another car stolen..waiting for a link. Keeping our LE and neighbors in my thoughts and prayers.

Per the press conference.

Sheriff says it was him, woman was shot, child in the house unharmed, Mary Rice has died her hair orange.

2006 white Chevrolet Cobalt with Florida tag 9613BJ . Skull & crossbones sticker in back and damage to right rear passenger side.

I hope these two are found quickly. It seems they have nothing to lose and that makes them even more dangerous..

Per the press conference.

Sheriff says it was him, woman was shot, child in the house unharmed, Mary Rice has died her hair orange.

2006 white Chevrolet Cobalt with Florida tag 9613BJ . Skull & crossbones sticker in back and damage to right rear passenger side.

So did the sheriff indicate Mary Rice was with him during this last car theft and assault? Thank goodness the child was not harmed! Do you have a link to the PC? This guy is on a rampage and needs to be stopped!

So did the sheriff indicate Mary Rice was with him during this last car theft and assault? Thank goodness the child was not harmed! Do you have a link to the PC? This guy is on a rampage and needs to be stopped!

It was a briefing from the scene that I watched on tv so no link. Mary is with him, they stopped by a fast food place for breakfast he stayed in car Mary went in.

Escambia Co Sheriff's Dept page - presser on there. Another scheduled for 4 cst. Some of you may remember this area from the Byrd and Melanie Billings murders.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/? q=escambia county sheriff's office

Thanks for the info marsham - I wasn't aware of that. Another sad case.....sigh.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back