1275 users online (186 members and 1089 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Casey Anthony Seen at Anti Trump Protest

It seems Casey Anthony has decided to become political.

PALM BEACH, FL (WPTV/CNN) - Casey Anthony was seen at a protest against President Donald Trump outside his Mar-a-Lago resort Saturday night.
    http://www.wistv.com/story/34430085/...-trump-protest
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I Cannot BELIEVE THAT SELFISH MURDERING ***** IS STILL WALKING AROUND! AND WAS ALLOWED TO DO SO! At the last Minute saying it was an "Accident" that "Kaleigh" "Drowned" in the Pool. She should of least have been Charged with "Abuse of a Corpse". False Statements. THANKS AGAIN AMERICAN INJUSTICE SYSTEM! And bases on Evidence I bet I could tell the Story of Events.I don't see how The jury could be SO BLIND!
    Last edited by Justice4All70; 02-05-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Sorry. I misspelled "Caylee"

I have no idea what I'd do if I saw her in person... gross.

Stay home Casey. We don't need you.

It just sickens me that she is free and walking around. How does she support herself?

I wonder if the people around her know who she is?

Maybe she is hoping he will notice her. A Clevelands Indian hat is not politically correct

People should be protesting outside of wherever she is living....She makes me sick!
    Trust in the Lord...

What is a Skank? Remember that jaw dropping question from the female juror? Made Baby Killer angry. Baby Killer pushed out her lips in objection. Sweet Caylee had her mouth taped shut by that S*ut.

"You won't find the smell of death and hair from my children in the trunk of my car." NGrace

How in the cotton picking way did she manage a weekend in Palm Beach for the Super Bowl? I hope the paparazzi followed her so we get the whole story. It annoys me that she breathes the same air that I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    It seems Casey Anthony has decided to become political.

http://www.wistv.com/story/34430085/...-trump-protest
    How dare her. She has no right to protest anything, much less the President of the United States. She should be in prison for life. Screw the child murdering biotch !

Eww...she sickens me. Her poor parents.

There are organizations who pay protesters well at different political events, etc.
    I don't see CA doing anything worthwhile or anything for free.

So much for Chaney Mason's claim that poor FCA was not even able to go out in public for fear of her life. She does just what she wants when she wants. He must be eating some crow now.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    How dare her. She has no right to protest anything, much less the President of the United States. She should be in prison for life. Screw the child murdering biotch !
    Well he has said he is going to be the law and order President so that right there would make her despise our President.

I honestly try hard not to think about this worthless POS because it still enrages me to the max she got away with murdering her beautiful little daughter.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower73 View Post
    There are organizations who pay protesters well at different political events, etc.
    I don't see CA doing anything worthwhile or anything for free.
    This is such an insidious way of discrediting and silencing legitimate protests. There is no credible evidence of paid protesters.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast