1254 users online (183 members and 1071 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by wyome View Post
    lmao....she's protesting Trump...oh my gosh how rich! If she had a job and responsibilities, she'd be elsewhere; hence, the irony.

Guess she was stirred by Madonna's moving comments. Casey, you're no Madonna. Moving on...
    I still think it's funny that she called 911 when people protested near her house yet here she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    It has been all over talk radio, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc., etc., though I haven't heard anything recently. I think they've becom immune to it so have started more or less ignoring it. And here are a couple of links though I believe this was before the election. Leopards don't change their spots, which is why after the election the people protesting are still doing it. It's for no purpose other than to disrupt and cause chaos.... just deductive reasoning here because these protests otherwise accomplish absolutely nothing of value to anyone. Of course I'm sure there are plenty of liberal sites such as Snopes, et al, that will deny any of this. Just like the fake news media claims it's all fake news, lol.

Hey, we all have a choice what to believe, and a right to our opinions. I'm not saying they're all paid, but the instigators are, the people behind it are, IMO. And maybe a few others such as Casey Anthony, I can't imagine her doing anything for a cause unless there's something in it for herself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8e80957d3346

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/video-repo...-trump-rallies

Speaking of fake news....Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.. that is funny
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    She looks good actually.

I hate that.
    Really? I thought that picture of her was godawful. She still has a horse face and her nose looks really long and witchy. Not a good angle for her.

There are plenty of murderers out there who just as disgusting but who are also way more attractive than she is.
    Last edited by jkly; 02-22-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5