1049 users online (174 members and 875 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower73 View Post
    There are organizations who pay protesters well at different political events, etc.
    I don't see CA doing anything worthwhile or anything for free.
    That would explain it, I bet you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Well he has said he is going to be the law and order President so that right there would make her despise our President.

I honestly try hard not to think about this worthless POS because it still enrages me to the max she got away with murdering her beautiful little daughter.

IMO
    Says something about the Trump protesters too, doesn't it? And I so agree, the only place she should be is in jail. Or, let her loose in a Florida swamp, that would work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    That would explain it, I bet you're right.

Says something about the Trump protesters too, doesn't it? And I so agree, the only place she should be is in jail. Or, let her loose in a Florida swamp, that would work for me.

If Anthony's presence at a protest says something about protesters, then David Duke's involvement with Trump's election says something about his supporters, no? Two way street, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    If Anthony's presence at a protest says something about protesters, then David Duke's involvement with Trump's election says something about his supporters, no? Two way street, my friend.
    Love it when people are forced to acknowledge there are idiots on both sides. Now if we could just get the MSM to do it on a routine basis.

There are organizations who pay protesters well at different political events, etc.
    Don't forget her skills at event planning.

There is no evidence that she is protesting is there? She could be using the opportunity to get noticed. Younger women are noticed and she is very thin which seems to be a prerequisite for worthiness of positive notice

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    What is a Skank? Remember that jaw dropping question from the female juror? Made Baby Killer angry. Baby Killer pushed out her lips in objection. Sweet Caylee had her mouth taped shut by that S*ut.

"You won't find the smell of death and hair from my children in the trunk of my car." NGrace

How in the cotton picking way did she manage a weekend in Palm Beach for the Super Bowl? I hope the paparazzi followed her so we get the whole story. It annoys me that she breathes the same air that I do.
    I read a while back she was living there, with a BF. Engaged no less. They were having a lawn sale. He is supposed to have $$$$$. Only in America!
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Her attorney is busy trying to defend Aaron Hernandez right now while making excuses why he needs more time to do such. Maybe Jose left town with strict directions that Casey stay hidden and not expose herself to view, but this was the end result.

While the cats away, the mice will play. She'd better start behaving herself, or Jose will cut her out of the proceeds of that future book deal he's bound to have planned.

Backspace, backspace, backspace...

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    I read a while back she was living there, with a BF. Engaged no less. They were having a lawn sale. He is supposed to have $$$$$. Only in America!
    Imho she better not have any more children. She can't be trusted.

Not gonna get into politics here (you're welcome) .... but Casey?!

GROSSSSSSS.

*self restraint ... walks out*

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    I deleted that last post on my own volition. Suffice it to say that the supporters aren't engaging in public protests or associating themselves in any way with David Duke.... at least none that matter; nor are they doing such with CA aka child killer. And I agree with Gardenista, there will always be idiots on both sides.

Now, no more politics for me, too divisive.
    Last edited by neesaki; 02-06-2017 at 03:42 PM.

I think it's safe to say that people on all sides of the political spectrum had their hearts broken when this monster was acquitted.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

I was going to post a similar sentiment. I seriously doubt if she'd do it for free.

Oh enjoying a protest CA? Too bad your daughter didn't get the chance to grow up and form her own political opinions and partake in rights allowed to us by our country. If any protest ever turned a riot I could have justified this one if people were doing it because she showed her face. No one should ever allow her to forget.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post
    I think it's safe to say that people on all sides of the political spectrum had their hearts broken when this monster was acquitted.
    Amen. I agree.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast