931 users online (123 members and 808 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Seems I saw something on her living "well", courteous of who I don't know............

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Well he has said he is going to be the law and order President so that right there would make her despise our President.
    You took the words right out of my mouth!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

I just find it so ironic that she's protesting in front of someone's house after she called the cops on protestors in front of her house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyRocks View Post
    It just sickens me that she is free and walking around. How does she support herself?

I wonder if the people around her know who she is?
    Some seem to.. she was waving at them. The lady next to her seems to suddenly realize who she is

My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    If Anthony's presence at a protest says something about protesters, then David Duke's involvement with Trump's election says something about his supporters, no? Two way street, my friend.
    Funny my thought was trump is too low for even a baby killer

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Don't forget her skills at event planning.
    That's it! She organized the protest!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    It seems Casey Anthony has decided to become political.

http://www.wistv.com/story/34430085/...-trump-protest
    I guess that means that twitter account is fake then. She was in support of Trump on that account.

Of course, she could have just gotten a new boyfriend who hates Trump, so she switched sides.
    Last edited by jkly; 02-12-2017 at 03:51 AM.

She looks good actually.

I hate that.

So who's supporting super mom these days? State of FL? Mystery beau? It's amazing that someone people, like cockroaches, just continue to thrive no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by jkly View Post
    I guess that means that twitter account is fake then. She was in support of Trump on that account.

Of course, she could have just gotten a new boyfriend who hates Trump, so she switched sides.
    Haha! True and true

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    She looks good actually.

I hate that.
    The felon looks the same but older, not wiser. She planned to be photographed....might have gotten paid for it, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    The felon looks the same but older, not wiser. She planned to be photographed....might have gotten paid for it, IMO.
    The more I think about it, the more I believe this was for publicity and to paint herself as this caring activist. Change her image and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I believe this was for publicity and to paint herself as this caring activist. Change her image and all that.
    Ha!
    That would be newsworthy, wouldn't it?

As if anyone familiar with her at all could believe she is capable of caring about anyone other than herself. HA!

Casey, Casey, CASEY!!

Casey knew there would be news cameras there. She doesn't care about politics one way or the other. She just cares about the attention she could get by possibly getting on camera and back in the news.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    How dare her. She has no right to protest anything, much less the President of the United States. She should be in prison for life. Screw the child murdering biotch !
    I hate seeing her smiling, she doesn't deserve to be happy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast