1100 users online (153 members and 947 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
  1. #46
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    356
    Who are these people just seemingly having a casual conversation w her? How can anyone just pretend or not care that she killed her kid?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,586
    Quote Originally Posted by tandt View Post
    Who are these people just seemingly having a casual conversation w her? How can anyone just pretend or not care that she killed her kid?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably people with Cheyneys firm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
    Casey knew there would be news cameras there. She doesn't care about politics one way or the other. She just cares about the attention she could get by possibly getting on camera and back in the news.
    Exactly, the child killer cares nothing except for herself. Trying desperately to get herself in the limelight. To try and paint her self as an "activist".... Ha!!! What a joke.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by tandt View Post
    Who are these people just seemingly having a casual conversation w her? How can anyone just pretend or not care that she killed her kid?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They don't care, they're paid to protest against Trump. They don't have a job, or they wouldn't even have the time to be there. No doubt they're all on the government dole... aka the Extremists. They're disgusting and have no meters, they have no sense of reality. They don't even know what they're doing or have no idea why they're doing it. They're like robots and have no morals or values, much less any respect for the President of the United States of America. What a tragedy.
    Last edited by neesaki; 02-21-2017 at 12:25 AM.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,077
    This is really unbelievable and the fact she is walking free is still a huge miscarriage of justice and always will be.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    This is really unbelievable and the fact she is walking free is still a huge miscarriage of justice and always will be.
    She killed her baby girl, dumped her in the woods like she was a bag of trash. Yet she's allowed to walk free among us. It's a tragedy beyond words.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,301
    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    They don't care, they're paid to protest against Trump. They don't have a job, or they wouldn't even have the time to be there. No doubt they're all on the government dole... aka the Extremists. They're disgusting and have no meters, they have no sense of reality. They don't even know what they're doing or have no idea why they're doing it. They're like robots and have no morals or values, much less any respect for the President of the United States of America. What a tragedy.
    Provide links to prove this.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,586
    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    They don't care, they're paid to protest against Trump. They don't have a job, or they wouldn't even have the time to be there. No doubt they're all on the government dole... aka the Extremists. They're disgusting and have no meters, they have no sense of reality. They don't even know what they're doing or have no idea why they're doing it. They're like robots and have no morals or values, much less any respect for the President of the United States of America. What a tragedy.
    That's not true at all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Provide links to prove this.
    It has been all over talk radio, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc., etc., though I haven't heard anything recently. I think they've becom immune to it so have started more or less ignoring it. And here are a couple of links though I believe this was before the election. Leopards don't change their spots, which is why after the election the people protesting are still doing it. It's for no purpose other than to disrupt and cause chaos.... just deductive reasoning here because these protests otherwise accomplish absolutely nothing of value to anyone. Of course I'm sure there are plenty of liberal sites such as Snopes, et al, that will deny any of this. Just like the fake news media claims it's all fake news, lol.

    Hey, we all have a choice what to believe, and a right to our opinions. I'm not saying they're all paid, but the instigators are, the people behind it are, IMO. And maybe a few others such as Casey Anthony, I can't imagine her doing anything for a cause unless there's something in it for herself.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8e80957d3346

    http://www.mrctv.org/blog/video-repo...-trump-rallies
    Last edited by neesaki; 02-21-2017 at 12:03 PM.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,301
    ya know what, nevermind.
    Last edited by Tawny; 02-21-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: too tired


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    ya know what, nevermind.
    Yeah, I agree with you there, to nevermind is a good idea. They say to stay away from politics and religion, must be a good reason for it. Unsubscribing from this thread because it's dead in the water anyway. I just pray that Casey Anthony really does go away to jail one of these days, and stays there til she rots.
    Last edited by neesaki; 02-21-2017 at 04:11 PM.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you there, to nevermind is a good idea. They say to stay away from politics and religion, must be a good reason for it. Unsubscribing from this thread because it's dead in the water anyway. I just pray that Casey Anthony really does go away to jail one of these days, and stays there til she rots.
    Yeah, unfortunately this was bound to veer off topic but the point is whatever, whoever she is protesting against is hypocrisy at its finest. She shouldn't even in the general public let alone protesting against any cause when she clearly has no morals of her own.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32
    To know that a person is capable of such evil, & worse to know that she is free, is not only sickening, but scary. I'm not all that surprised that she would appear in a public place with cameras everywhere.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you there, to nevermind is a good idea. They say to stay away from politics and religion, must be a good reason for it. Unsubscribing from this thread because it's dead in the water anyway. I just pray that Casey Anthony really does go away to jail one of these days, and stays there til she rots.
    lmao....she's protesting Trump...oh my gosh how rich! If she had a job and responsibilities, she'd be elsewhere; hence, the irony.

    Guess she was stirred by Madonna's moving comments. Casey, you're no Madonna. Moving on...

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,586
    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    It has been all over talk radio, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc., etc., though I haven't heard anything recently. I think they've becom immune to it so have started more or less ignoring it. And here are a couple of links though I believe this was before the election. Leopards don't change their spots, which is why after the election the people protesting are still doing it. It's for no purpose other than to disrupt and cause chaos.... just deductive reasoning here because these protests otherwise accomplish absolutely nothing of value to anyone. Of course I'm sure there are plenty of liberal sites such as Snopes, et al, that will deny any of this. Just like the fake news media claims it's all fake news, lol.

    Hey, we all have a choice what to believe, and a right to our opinions. I'm not saying they're all paid, but the instigators are, the people behind it are, IMO. And maybe a few others such as Casey Anthony, I can't imagine her doing anything for a cause unless there's something in it for herself.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8e80957d3346

    http://www.mrctv.org/blog/video-repo...-trump-rallies
    The first sentence explains it all. It's not true


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.04.12 Casey Anthony trial: Focus group 'acquits' Anthony on CBS show
    By Reality Orlando in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 09:23 AM
  2. Casey Anthony
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:41 PM