Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter is in critical condition...

Let's hope & pray for this beautiful little girl.

It doesn't appear to have been too cold at the time. I was hoping if the water was very cold it might improve her chances. Several minutes if accurate is a long time...

All we can do is pray! It doesn't look too good.

There's always the chance that the reports are totally wrong.

"All I can say is pray for our baby Maddie," Jamie Lynn's dad, Jamie Spears, tells ET.

-----------

However, a rep for Britney Spears tells ET, "The details the media are reporting surrounding the incident regarding Jamie Lynn's daughter Maddie are incorrect. Right now the Spears family asks that everyone respect their privacy during this time and appreciates all the prayers and support for their family."

http://www.etonline.com/news/209530...ndition_after_atv_accident_pray_for_our_baby/

"All I can say is pray for our baby Maddie," Jamie Lynn's dad, Jamie Spears, tells ET.

-----------

However, a rep for Britney Spears tells ET, "The details the media are reporting surrounding the incident regarding Jamie Lynn's daughter Maddie are incorrect. Right now the Spears family asks that everyone respect their privacy during this time and appreciates all the prayers and support for their family."

http://www.etonline.com/news/209530...ndition_after_atv_accident_pray_for_our_baby/

Serious is better than critical. Maybe there is still hope. I will pray.

TMZ is reporting that maddie is in critical but stable condition.

Ugh. I HATE ATVs. They're so dangerous. We see so many injured children (I'm a nurse) from those damn things. Kids just can't control them and they can be so tippy. Poor thing. Hope she recovers.

My dad's two young neighbors died in a really unfortunate atv accident.

The kids don't always need to act like adults. Wait to let them use those.....

This is so sad to hear. I pray that she may recover and live a long life.

Someone may have called 911 as they raced to the scene.
I question the time too.
Maybe some first responders were in the neighborhood?

Either way, in my opinion, if it turned over or slid into the pond, I imagine the weight of it would have caused it to sink to the bottom, maybe upside down. If the pond was deep enough for anyone to dive into it, they probably could not stay under long enough to tear or get the netting loose to unstrap her.
Maybe between all of them they were able to pull the ATV up to the top of the water in those two minutes so that she was up out of the water but not out of the pond and the first responders helped get her out. IMO

The couple, as well as other family members, dove in to rescue Maddie but were unsuccessful.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...rash-police-report-says/ar-AAmFU1Z?li=BBnbfcL

Ive read that she was underwater unconcious for 7 minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back