Found Safe OR - Jaquan Jenkins, 21, Gresham, 22 Jan 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police: Missing, endangered man may be in downtown Portland
1ec629d9-c916-4873-b1ef-e282c9d0aaae-large16x9_PhotosofJaquanJenkinsfromGreshamPolice.jpg

Jaquan Jenkins, 21, went missing on January 22, but he may have been seen near the Lloyd Center on Sunday, Feb. 5.

Family members say Jenkins is developmentally delayed and functions at a third grade level.

http://katu.com/news/local/police-missing-endangered-man-may-be-staying-in-downtown-portland

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

News release from the Gresham PD:

GRESHAM, Ore. -- The Gresham Police Department is searching for a missing endangered man and is asking the public to assist with locating him. Jaquan Jenkins, a 21-year-old Gresham resident, went missing from his home on Jan. 22 and has not been heard from since. Jenkins is described as a light-skinned black male with short black hair and brown eyes. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs approximately 190 pounds.

According to his family, Jenkins is developmentally delayed and functions at a third grade level. They are worried someone may try to take advantage of him. Jenkins takes medication daily but does not have his medicine with him.

Jenkins has been reported missing before, ultimately located in downtown Portland. The family was told Jenkins was seen near Lloyd Center on Feb. 5. and reports he has a number of friends who are homeless in Portland. They believe he may be staying in a camp in the downtown area.

Anyone with information about Jenkins' whereabouts is asked to call Gresham Police via the tip line at 503-618-2719 or the police dispatch center at 503-823-3333.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1278

There is quite a few people missing from a town with a population just over 100,000. See this news item.

http://katu.com/news/local/several-missing-persons-cases-continue-to-stump-investigators

Not sure where 100,000 came from.

Portland metro area has ~2.5 million people, and 2 of the 4 missing persons mentioned in the article disappeared from remote area like 50 miles outside the metro area in more or less opposite directions from one another.

ETA: I think you're thinking of just Gresham, where Jaquan went missing from. The aforementioned two (Brianna and Austin) were far away, but the 4th MP mentioned, Wil, did go missing from relatively close to there.

Not sure where 100,000 came from.

Portland metro area has ~2.5 million people, and 2 of the 4 missing persons mentioned in the article disappeared from remote area like 50 miles outside the metro area in more or less opposite directions from one another.

ETA: I think you're thinking of just Gresham, where Jaquan went missing from. The aforementioned two (Brianna and Austin) were far away, but the 4th MP mentioned, Wil, did go missing from relatively close to there.

I was looking up Greshams population. I apoligize if I am incorrect. I was going off the article.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back