Flight Attendant Saves Passenger from Human Trafficking

cujenn81

Reaction score
"Alaska Airlines flight attendant Shelia Fedrick said she noticed the 14 or 15-year-old traveling with a much older, well-dressed man she tried to engage them in conversation. But the man became defensive, she told NBC News."

"The flight was prior to the 2016 Super Bowl, hosted in the city by the bay, which plays into the expert opinion that sex trafficking spikes during big events."

"I left a note in one of the bathrooms," Fedrick said. "She wrote back on the note and said 'I need help.'"

The flight attendant alerted the pilots of the situation and police were waiting in the terminal when they landed, NBC News reports.

http://www.wcnc.com/mb/news/crime/c...es-passenger-from-human-trafficking/400297244

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow! :blowkiss: Got to love that flight attendant!

:great::loveyou::great:

I hope we hear what becomes of the creep who had her.

:great::loveyou::great:

I hope we hear what becomes of the creep who had her.

He was pretty creepy and confident that he could take her on a plane and she wouldn't make a scene. Poor child. :cry:

Wow-oh!

This news is so old, it is almost fake to bring it as news

The flight was prior to the 2016 Super Bowl....

prior to the 2016 Super Bowl .... that is soooo right! because it happened in 2011 !

:eek:hoh: :eek:hoh:

Shelia Fedrick, 49, was working on a flight from Seattle to San Francisco in 2011 when she noticed a teenage girl, aged around 14, travelling with a well-dressed older man.

The girl had greasy blonde hair and, according to Fedrick, "looked like she had been through pure hell".

Fedrick is still in touch with the girl, who is now attending college: "I put my phone number on the note that I left for her and I guess she memorised it, so a few weeks later, she called me," she said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/06/flight-attendant-rescues-teenage-girl-human-trafficker/

And yet most people still dont know this is happening in the USA. I wonder why that is?

if you don't know this is happening then you are either very gullible, living under a rock, or living in a dream world....or a combination of them all

it happened in the past, its happening today, and it will happen till the end of time

Oh well. I didn't know about it (this story. I know HT happens). I was grateful for it being posted.

Me either... I didn't even catch the 2011 part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches