Police Chase in Progress-Southern Ca. toward Orange County

Presently got him stopped. Suspects involved in 30 residential burglaries.

Did he take off again??? I've lost track how many times now....nothing like a live car chase in LA to bring the office or anywhere to a complete halt in front of the tv...

Several weapons in the car, in the middle of an orange grove. Police waiting this out.

Shots being fired. Still movement in front seat of car. Reporter asking if pepper spray or trying to disable car. Police being patient.

Second suspect getting out, as is driver. One female, one male.
Over two hour chase.
Well done LE....................

Finally....two perps lying face down beside the car...dogs at the ready...officers (county) frisking, cuffing perps....first one all done and taken away....now on to the second perp. Both in custody now.

chicoliving said:
Did he take off again??? I've lost track how many times now....nothing like a live car chase in LA to bring the office or anywhere to a complete halt in front of the tv...

No kidding!!! I went in for a a quick lunch at 11:30...turned on CNN and there was no budging me until this thing came to an end. I'm hoping they'll have mug shots, etc on the news tonight--will be quite interesting to see if they actually do go to prison for the rest of their lives as was speculated due to the 3 strikes laws...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back