1024 users online (113 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

NY - Kim Woo, 2, Staten Island, 7 Feb 2017

Amber Alert: Missing 2-year-old girl from Staten Island allegedly taken by father

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. A 2-year-old girl is the subject of a search Tuesday after she was taken allegedly by her father in Staten Island, police said.

The child's parents had a dispute and that's when her father, Johnny Woo, allegedly took the girl from a home on Ismay Street and left at about 8:45 a.m. Tuesday, police said.

The circumstances of that incident make them believe Kim Woo, who is a month shy of 3 years old, is in "imminent danger," authorities said.

Police said the couple is in the process of getting a divorce. The girl's mother is an NYPD sergeant.

Authorities believe Woo may have fled to the Bronx and is likely driving a black 2014 Kia Sorrento with New York license plate GHH-8886.

Kim Woo was last seen wearing pajamas. She's described as 2 1/2 feet tall and about 30 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information in the case is urged to call 911 or 1-866-NYS-AMBER (1-866-697-2623).

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

Nice guy....they argue, he hits his soon-to-be ex-wife in the stomach, grabs the child out of the car sear & takes off with her. A real gem.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    NYPD Missing PersonsVerified account ‏@NYPDMissing 3m3 minutes ago
    Thanks to All. Kim Woo has been located and accounted for at this time.

https://twitter.com/NYPDMissing

NewYorkStatePolice ‏@nyspolice 8m8 minutes ago
    **UPDATE**
    The AMBER Alert activated regarding Kim Woo has been canceled. The child has been safely recovered.

https://twitter.com/nyspolice

wooohoo

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

A missing 2-year-old girl from Staten Island has been found safe and her father is now in custody, police said.
    https://www.google.com/amp/newyork.c...?client=safari