765 users online (81 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    KK's book might be of interest because he might inadvertently reveal the truth in the things he chooses to write about and the things he studiously avoids.

MOO.

Speaking of Kratz. I am sure many of you have seen this "interview" with Jena Friedman.
    https://youtu.be/H-jF2Q3wjFE

I find it quite interesting how he answers her when asked if he killed TH. That sly little laugh!
    He also remembers that he has an alibi. I wonder if he talks about his alibi in his book. He is a strange strange man.
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    Speaking of Kratz. I am sure many of you have seen this "interview" with Jena Friedman.
    https://youtu.be/H-jF2Q3wjFE

I find it quite interesting how he answers her when asked if he killed TH. That sly little laugh!
    He also remembers that he has an alibi. I wonder if he talks about his alibi in his book. He is a strange strange man.
    He's gross
    JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Speaking of KK, in the DO NOT thread, they are talking about SB calling SA on November 3rd. Does anyone know where this is documented other than in the upstanding model citizen of Calumet County's book. (sarcasm included)

https://books.google.com/books?id=cu...%20day&f=false

You know that guy that made this statement "She was creeped out [by him]. She [went to her employer and] said she would not go back because she was scared of him," Kratz said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4YaxsFgdz

So scared, that she did go back without a complaint to her employer.

I find it very suspicious that the roommate who is known to have had an intimate relationship with TH, making an claim that he spoke with SA, when it cannot be verified that he spoke directly to SA. Like I said in another post, its like the pot calling the kettle black. Both should have been suspects to me and SB should not have gotten a free pass.

I'd also like to know how that works~~SB calls BJ's phone on November 3rd and SA just happens to be over there and answers the phone? Where were the other 5 members of the house that SA had to answer their phone?

Any insight would be appreciated.
    Last edited by BigCityAccountant; 02-13-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Speaking of KK, in the DO NOT thread, they are talking about SB calling SA on November 3rd. Does anyone know where this is documented other than in the upstanding model citizen of Calumet County's book. (sarcasm included)

You know that guy that made this statement "She was creeped out [by him]. She [went to her employer and] said she would not go back because she was scared of him," Kratz said.

I find it very suspicious that the roommate who is known to have had an intimate relationship with TH, making an claim that he spoke with SA, when it cannot be verified that he spoke directly to SA. Like I said in another post, its like the pot calling the kettle black. Both should have been suspects to me and SB should not have gotten a free pass.

I'd also like to know how that works~~SB calls BD's phone on November 3rd and SA just happens to be over there and answers the phone? Where were the other 5 members of the house that SA had to answer their phone?

Great questions!
    Missy???
    Oh Missy! Lol

I swear Missy has the memory of a dolphin❤

Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    Great questions!
    Missy???
    Oh Missy! Lol

Like I said, I'd hate to be one of her children, that is assuming she has children.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    Great questions!
    Missy???
    Oh Missy! Lol

I was at work LOL sorry! haha Do dolphins have a good memory? do you have a link for that haha

Like I said, I'd hate to be one of her children, that is assuming she has children.
    I do... and they hate it so does my hubby!

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    I was at work LOL sorry! haha Do dolphins have a good memory? do you have a link for that haha

I do... and they hate it so does my hubby!
    Here you are, my friend😉 One of many links😊
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ience-longest/

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

https://books.google.com/books?id=cu...%20day&f=false

I'd also like to know how that works~~SB calls BJ's phone on November 3rd and SA just happens to be over there and answers the phone? Where were the other 5 members of the house that SA had to answer their phone?

okay... so first off.. is it in his book? Not saying it isn't, but I don't see it in the preview or when I search.

This was being discussed a few days back on reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/SuperMaM/co...sion_scott_bs/

The following is a statement from a RH who works at AutoTrader:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...rt.pdf#page=38

Ms. H**** advised me that someone named DAWN who works at AUTO TRADER stated she
    had overheard that STEVEN AVERY had called on yesterday's date (11/03/05) between 4:30
    and 5:00 p.m. approximately, because STEVEN needed to reschedule the appointment with the
    photographer. STEVEN indicated that the photographer had not made the scheduled meeting on
    Monday, 10/31.05.

RACHEL indicated that a subject named SCOTT had called STEVEN regarding TERESA
    HALBACH and, apparently, was under the impression STEVEN was not happy about "being
    accused of stuff."

So.... from the above, Dawn overheard it, told Rachel, and Rachel called in. I don't see any mention of this in Dawn's interviews... or in her testimony, or Angela's (Dawn's supervisor).

At some point, Dedering is trying to get in touch with GZ to talk to him about calling AT:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...t.pdf#page=352

GEORGE once again denied making any sort of phone calls to AUTO TRADER purporting himself to be STEVEN AVERY. I asked GEORGE if it was possible that JASON had contacted AUTO TRADER and he stated he was unsure about this.

Why are they asking him this? what made them think that GZ or his grandson had done this? And what does ONCE AGAIN denied mean, had they asked him before, and when before? And again... why did they ask him in the first place?

I think we need to go back to the basics... go to page 2, when they first responded to the missing person report. The initial investigation from Calumet County didn't start until 5pm on the 3rd. Lemiuex speaks to TH's mom, then Scott B. by phone, then Angela at AT...

ANGELA said that she was waiting for a call back from the appointments to see if they had indeed been completed. ANGELA said she would have become concerned by tomorrow if she had still not heard any.thing from TERESA. ANGELA said TERESA did have scheduled appointments for photoshoots for the AUTO TRADER magazine today. ANGELA said in checking those appointmentsshe was told that TERESA did not show up. ANGELA said they had not received any call or
    notice from TERESA that she would not be making those appointments today.

So at that point, it would be after 5pm on Nov 3rd, when it was reported from RH that heard it from DP who overheard someone else that SA called? But Angela doesn't have a clue about that call when talking to LE?

If SB or RyanH called the numbers on TH's phone records, they would have called BJ's house. Did someone answer? But if they did, how come we didn't hear that in the trial? Now I'm curious about the messages on that answering machine, we have only heard one, the one that TH left, and IIRC, it was recorded on Remiker's cell phone. Was there a message from RH? SB? Angela?

Oh and... Andy Colborn was the first officer to make contact with SA, SA never denied that TH was there, so this "SA denied TH was there" is a made up fact IMO I think it would be a big deal and would have been part of the trial if it was true. JMO

I think we need to go back to the basics... go to page 2, when they first responded to the missing person report. The initial investigation from Calumet County didn't start until 5pm on the 3rd. Lemiuex speaks to TH's mom, then Scott B. by phone, then Angela at AT...

I'm calling the police. You have pushed me down the conspiracy rabbit hole. I will be lucky to get out of here alive.

Cpl. Leslie Lemieux

Is this Leslie Lemieux in any way related to the the Lemieux on the RAV4 sticker?

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...-RAV4-Back.jpg

Could make getting one of those stickers for a swapped out car much easier.... hmmm.

Here is part of page 20 of the CASO
    DAWN states she, in fact, had talked with TERESA on Monday morning, 10/31/05. DAWN states they had received a phone call from somebody who identified himself as B.JANDA. DAWN states she knows the JANDAS are basically the AVERY brothers. She States they have done work for them before and she does not know why they give the name of B. JANDA
    *snipped by me*
    She did state when she had talked to TERESA, TERESA had told her she
    was going to go out to the AVERY property to take the photo. DAWN states TERESA seemed
    fine on the phone when she had spoken with her. DAWN states TERESA always seems to be a
    pretty upbeat person when she speaks with her and does not know of any type of problems that
    TERESA would have.

DAWN did tell me TERESA had confided in her about STEVEN AVERY on one prior
    occasion. She states STEVEN had come out of the house wearing nothing but a towel one time
    and TERESA was somewhat concerned by that.

So if Avery is trying to be secret about his identity, this fell through immediately. So even if he WAS being sneaky, (maybe he just gave the name of the owner of the vehicle he was trying to sell), it did not work. Teresa knew where she was going and who she would likely be dealing with and she was "somewhat concerned" but not in any way living in terror. Makes the "would not go back" statement seem a bit fishy.

Couldn't find anything more useful in the CASO about this Dawn. There is a second dawn, a Dawn H who is a different person. Just a heads up to avoid confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Vesalot View Post
    I'm calling the police. You have pushed me down the conspiracy rabbit hole. I will be lucky to get out of here alive.
    I have rope... I will throw it down if you can't find your way out ;-)

Is this Leslie Lemieux in any way related to the the Lemieux on the RAV4 sticker?

Could make getting one of those stickers for a swapped out car much easier.... hmmm.
    Everyone is related to everyone there

So if Avery is trying to be secret about his identity, this fell through immediately. So even if he WAS being sneaky, (maybe he just gave the name of the owner of the vehicle he was trying to sell), it did not work. Teresa knew where she was going and who she would likely be dealing with and she was "somewhat concerned" but not in any way living in terror. Makes the "would not go back" statement seem a bit fishy.

Couldn't find anything more useful in the CASO about this Dawn. There is a second dawn, a Dawn H who is a different person. Just a heads up to avoid confusion.
    Ohhhh Dawn... she testifies to something completely different at trial. She no longer has a clue that Janda's and Avery's are the same. And, there is that towel... I don't see that it is described as "small" like KK said, but ya know... what's a bit of embellishment for the sake of sales?

Interesting to note that Dawn's interview was done by Weigert... who was not informed about TH being a missing person until after she talked to KH, SB, and Angela, by Lemieux. Page 3:

I notified Inv. WEIGERT of the CALUMET CO. SHERIFF'S DEPT. of the situation. Inv.
    WIEGERT and I responded to TERESA's residence ....

Also, to note... the log indicates that KH called around 2:52pm, they didn't get back to her until 5:00... that's how I'm reading the following log anyway..

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...g-redacted.pdf

So I had a thought... and went and had a look. Remember that RH said that he "guessed" TH's password for online cingular account, accessed her account and was able to see her incoming/outgoing calls that day. I think it's been established that he called cingular and either reset it or whatever, but look at the times.

I just had a look at his phone records that are attached to the Motion for Scientific Testing. He made 3 calls to Cingular on November 3rd.

RH phone records snip.PNG

5:15, 5:17, and 5:18pm.

Lemieux starts investigating at 5pm... calls KH, SB, and then Angela. Ryan gets the cingular report at say... 5:18 ... he was on the phone for 10 minutes, so was probably after this, but okay, 5:18pm. When exactly did SB call SA? and how would he know to call SA? The number on TH's records belonged to Barb. Angela at shortly after 5 said calls were out to see if she made her appointments on Monday but she didn't know yet.

ETA: the family and SB/RH started to worry earlier in the day, but they still only had BJ's number, and when they got online to see her phone records, the number was STILL BJ's.
    Last edited by missy1974; 02-13-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Vesalot View Post

[/FONT]
    LOL Saul!!!

Great Point! I was thinking the same thing....

I was also thinking about what time Colburn first made contact with SA.

Oh...Missy???

okay... so first off.. is it in his book? Not saying it isn't, but I don't see it in the preview or when I search.

This was being discussed a few days back on reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/SuperMaM/co...sion_scott_bs/

The following is a statement from a RH who works at AutoTrader:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...rt.pdf#page=38

Ms. H**** advised me that someone named DAWN who works at AUTO TRADER stated she
    had overheard that STEVEN AVERY had called on yesterday's date (11/03/05) between 4:30
    and 5:00 p.m. approximately, because STEVEN needed to reschedule the appointment with the
    photographer. STEVEN indicated that the photographer had not made the scheduled meeting on
    Monday, 10/31.05.

RACHEL indicated that a subject named SCOTT had called STEVEN regarding TERESA
    HALBACH and, apparently, was under the impression STEVEN was not happy about "being
    accused of stuff."

So.... from the above, Dawn overheard it, told Rachel, and Rachel called in. I don't see any mention of this in Dawn's interviews... or in her testimony, or Angela's (Dawn's supervisor).

At some point, Dedering is trying to get in touch with GZ to talk to him about calling AT:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...t.pdf#page=352

GEORGE once again denied making any sort of phone calls to AUTO TRADER purporting himself to be STEVEN AVERY. I asked GEORGE if it was possible that JASON had contacted AUTO TRADER and he stated he was unsure about this.

Why are they asking him this? what made them think that GZ or his grandson had done this? And what does ONCE AGAIN denied mean, had they asked him before, and when before? And again... why did they ask him in the first place?

ANGELA said that she was waiting for a call back from the appointments to see if they had indeed been completed. ANGELA said she would have become concerned by tomorrow if she had still not heard any.thing from TERESA. ANGELA said TERESA did have scheduled appointments for photoshoots for the AUTO TRADER magazine today. ANGELA said in checking those appointmentsshe was told that TERESA did not show up. ANGELA said they had not received any call or
    notice from TERESA that she would not be making those appointments today.

So at that point, it would be after 5pm on Nov 3rd, when it was reported from RH that heard it from DP who overheard someone else that SA called? But Angela doesn't have a clue about that call when talking to LE?

If SB or RyanH called the numbers on TH's phone records, they would have called BJ's house. Did someone answer? But if they did, how come we didn't hear that in the trial? Now I'm curious about the messages on that answering machine, we have only heard one, the one that TH left, and IIRC, it was recorded on Remiker's cell phone. Was there a message from RH? SB? Angela?

Oh and... Andy Colborn was the first officer to make contact with SA, SA never denied that TH was there, so this "SA denied TH was there" is a made up fact IMO I think it would be a big deal and would have been part of the trial if it was true. JMO
    Of course it would have been part of the trial🙄
    Kratz...what are you thinking???
    Smh

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Yes, page 10. I linked it above.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast