1388 users online (272 members and 1116 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    I think you were right all along about the mat, FWIW.
    Same goes for how the bones are " intertwined " your theory makes sense.
    I don't see where Kratz does.
    Then again, there wasn't any forensic evidence to support his press conference version of the crime, either. 
    JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Hey~~~I was right about the mat...LOL I'm the one who brought that up!!! It's ok...Missy does great work here too.

Gotta love this whitty post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Gotta love this whitty post.
    She is an amazing poster on reddit IMO I wanna be Nexious when I grow up.... she references everything, posts links, etc. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    She is an amazing poster on reddit IMO I wanna be Nexious when I grow up.... she references everything, posts links, etc. LOL
    Love it!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree! Love her posts!!

Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Hey~~~I was right about the mat...LOL I'm the one who brought that up!!! It's ok...Missy does great work here too.
    Yes you were😙❤

Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Had Kratz decided to write a truthful account of his career as a sexual predator, at least people who study the criminal mind would have some data that might help identify these lowlifes before they ruin the lives of too many victims.

Truthfully, I am not very interested in KK's self-serving account purporting to show how someone else is supposedly guilty of something. Would be more useful to have a first person account of something he does know about - his own disgusting behavior.

Warning: court documents contain information regarding rape committed by KK.

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/...f&seqNo=113968

Note how KK admits that his drug abuse began as early as the Halbach trial.

Discussion of some of this behavior in the media:

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...871e3ce6c.html

KK apparently also has interests in 'bondage' which perhaps explains the allegations that TH was bound and assaulted.

Documents here also contains details of KK's behavior abusing women.

https://www.convolutedbrian.com/Supp...1102608019.pdf

How this dirtbag KK is allowed to go on a media blitz and get a hearing from anyone is baffling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by proudfootz View Post
    Had Kratz decided to write a truthful account of his career as a sexual predator, at least people who study the criminal mind would have some data that might help identify these lowlifes before they ruin the lives of too many victims.

Truthfully, I am not very interested in KK's self-serving account purporting to show how someone else is supposedly guilty of something. Would be more useful to have a first person account of something he does know about - his own disgusting behavior.

KK apparently also has interests in 'bondage' which perhaps explains the allegations that TH was bound and assaulted.

How this dirtbag KK is allowed to go on a media blitz and get a hearing from anyone is baffling to me.
    Thank-you so much for posting these links. I have only been able to stomach reading the first one so far, the report from the Wisconsin Supreme Court. Ken Kratz is a despicable human being IMO. A huge thank-you to the reporter Ryan Foley who apparently was instrumental in uncovering his behavior. Just think, if he hadn't decided to take action, it sounds like Ken Kratz would never have received any disciplinary action whatsoever. Revolting. I'll take Kathleen Zellner as a spokesperson anytime over this repulsive individual. JMO!!!!

Yep.

IMO allowing KK to appear on TV and other media spouting his opinion is no better than giving John Wayne Gacy a platform to spew his views.

thanks for the reminder proudfootz!

We do have another thread that was started last year, it has all of the reports, his emails, etc.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...utor-Ken-Kratz

IIRC his inappropriate behaviour started long before the SA/BD cases, and IMO his excuse of the drugs was just that, an excuse for that behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by proudfootz View Post

From the first document you posted " DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST KRATZ", this one statement says it all. "sought treatment for narcissistic personality disorder" No further explanation required.

We do have another thread that was started last year, it has all of the reports, his emails, etc.

IIRC his inappropriate behaviour started long before the SA/BD cases, and IMO his excuse of the drugs was just that, an excuse for that behaviour.
    IMO He is still popping pills. You can see it in his face. He should focus on getting healthy not promoting his newly released fairy tale.
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

BBM

Thanx for the link!

I agree it's most likely in my opinion KK's career of deceit, stalking, and sexual abuse (all accompanied by drug abuse) are things that grew out of his character, not like some virus that suddenly alighted on him one fine day.

All IMO

As disgusting as Kratz is, I don't think I will ever stop laughing uproariously whenever I read his terrible pickup lines.

Attorney Kratz also noted
    that he was undergoing therapy "to answer why a career prosecutor, with a spotless record and sterling reputation, would risk his professional esteem on such a disrespectful communication with a crime victim."
    That stood out to me.
    Even when he is being humbled, he has to brag about how awesome he thinks he is.

What the hell is this?:
    In October of 2009, Attorney Kratz prosecuted a
    termination of parental rights case in which S.S. was a witness.
    Prior to testifying, S.S. commented to Attorney Kratz that she
    was nervous about testifying. In response to S.S.'s concerns,
    Attorney Kratz stated to S.S. that he "won't cum in your mouth."
    Later that day Attorney Kratz remarked to S.S. that he wanted
    the trial to be over because he was leaving on a trip to
    Las Vegas, where he could have "big boobed women serve me
    drinks."

During a
    court proceeding, Attorney Kratz commented in court to R.H. that
    a reporter had "big beautiful breasts."
    This stuff is from the Supreme Court of Wisconsin Document proudfootz posted earlier. I wonder what kind of pills make you say things like this...
    Last edited by Saul Vesalot; 02-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Vesalot View Post
    As disgusting as Kratz is, I don't think I will ever stop laughing uproariously whenever I read his terrible pickup lines.

That stood out to me.
    Even when he is being humbled, he has to brag about how awesome he thinks he is.

What the hell is this?:

This stuff is from the Supreme Court of Wisconsin Document proudfootz posted earlier. I wonder what kind of pills make you say things like this...
    Oh yes, Saul😀😀😀
    I'll never forget all of those months ago when the walls started to crumble on disgusting Kratz.
    He is a mere parasite, IMO

Every time he opens his mouth and references SA, with each disturbing word, consciously or subconsciously, he is referencing himself.
    From the very beginning of this ordeal, holding that awful press conference, with every sick detail in his vulgar depiction of events I couldn't help but to think that is how HIS mind thought...how HIS mind worked.
    Yuck.
    JMO

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast