1026 users online (111 members and 915 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

KY - Glenda Hawley, 56, Louisville, 1 Feb 2017

Traveling nurse from Charleston reported missing

A Charleston woman has been reported missing since Feb. 1, when she was last seen in Louisville, Kentucky.

Glenda Hawley, a traveling nurse working part-time at the Jewish Hospital in Louisville, was reported missing by her roommate Gina Brunetti last week.
    - See more at: http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-co....pwwOrtzx.dpuf

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

https://m.facebook.com/glenda.hawley...content_filter
    Glenda's Facebook. She's a traveling nurse.

This is a strange story! Glenda sounds like a lovely woman who dedicates her life to service in nursing. I don't mean any disrespect but usually the story of an accomplished and attractive white woman such as Glenda who vanished into thin air would generate a storm of publicity. She disappeared 7 days ago and barely a word! I follow current crime events more than most and today is the first I've heard her story. What's going on here?!
    Last edited by Third Coast Gal; 02-09-2017 at 12:26 AM.

This is so odd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Justice for Susan Winters.

First time hearing about this case. Have they checked over any bypasses? Is there any water she may have driven off into on accident since it was night time? I've seen and read about freak accidents like this happen. Prayers she's found safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    What did you find interesting?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Nothing much in MSM but lots of sharing through FB. Hope she is found safe.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Any lakes, rivers, streams nearby that she may have driven into ? Any unmarked boat ramps ?

I always initially think "accident" in these sudden disappearances, I don't know why, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by lmadler View Post

There are a couple of comments that this may not be the first time

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From everything I've gathered, she was very responsible and well grounded. She is also a pet lover, of which hers was abandoned due to this, so that in of itself is a sign of big trouble ahead.

Her daughter is very upset with local LE for dragging their feet after a missing person report was requested. Seems as if it wasn't followed up on very quickly.

Nobody seems to know much of anything........but sounds as if tons of people will be out looking for her.

Quote Originally Posted by lmadler View Post

Maybe a better phrase would have been "informative comments". I just went with the standard "interesting".
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Maybe a better phrase would have been "informative comments". I just went with the standard "interesting".
    Thank you

I thought the comments were "entertaining and intriguing" , but not so much "informative and interesting". On the other hand, some people may have found the comments to be "sad and exasperating", but not so much "informative and interesting". These same people may not find the comments "entertaining" at all. Some of our more sensitive readers might view the comments as ""compassionate and caring", but yet not all that "informative".

I was sitting at my laptop eating lunch when I typed this. I'm done now, so the absurdity will end.

(P.S.) Some people may not find my comments "absurd" at all, but rather "interesting and thought provoking". )

MPN flyer
    https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...37649839874521

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast