895 users online (71 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Fingerprint "Expert" Causing Major Headaches in Orlando

Uh-Oh. This is not good. Every single case this "expert" testified in could potentially be a problem.

Did I read Casey Anthony's name on this list of cases this expert was used? I'm not sure because whenever I try to actually read Casey Anthony's name my eyes start spinning like slot machines.

More than 2,600 Orlando-area lawyers get letters warning about fingerprint expert

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...206-story.html
    From the article: It’s potentially a big deal,” Orlando defense attorney Hal Uhrig said.“The wrong name on the wrong card, and all the sudden you get confirmation of a print that’s not there. That’s serious stuff,” he said.

Yep, it sure is some serious stuff. WOW
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Unbelievable!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Did you notice his new job with the department?

Yep, the man is now handling evidence...

Totally unbelievable.

ETA: Yes, she who must not be named is listed.
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan

uggh, I am wondering how many of the cases I follow might be affected. I watch a lot of FL cases, especially the crimes against children ones.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

"The Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office has sent more than 2,600 letters to Orlando-area defense attorneys, warning them that their clients may have been harmed by a fingerprint expert who made mistakes."

LOL....i can just see the lawyers faces as they read these letters, with their eyeballs turning into dollar signs...

Ohhhhhhhhh no