Fingerprint "Expert" Causing Major Headaches in Orlando

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Uh-Oh. This is not good. Every single case this "expert" testified in could potentially be a problem.

Did I read Casey Anthony's name on this list of cases this expert was used? I'm not sure because whenever I try to actually read Casey Anthony's name my eyes start spinning like slot machines.

More than 2,600 Orlando-area lawyers get letters warning about fingerprint expert

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...fingerpring-investigation-20170206-story.html

From the article: “It’s potentially a big deal,” Orlando defense attorney Hal Uhrig said.“The wrong name on the wrong card, and all the sudden you get confirmation of a print that’s not there. That’s serious stuff,” he said.

Yep, it sure is some serious stuff. WOW

Unbelievable!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Did you notice his new job with the department?

Yep, the man is now handling evidence...

Totally unbelievable.

ETA: Yes, she who must not be named is listed.

uggh, I am wondering how many of the cases I follow might be affected. I watch a lot of FL cases, especially the crimes against children ones.

"The Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office has sent more than 2,600 letters to Orlando-area defense attorneys, warning them that their clients may have been harmed by a fingerprint expert who made mistakes."

LOL....i can just see the lawyers faces as they read these letters, with their eyeballs turning into dollar signs...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back