1064 users online (162 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MD - Kristin Spurrier, 25, Westminster, 4 Feb 2017

Authorities have reason to believe missing Westminster woman could be in Owings Mills

The Carroll County’s Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s to find a missing 25-year-old woman.
    http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/a...n-owings-mills

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Strange.. from googling those towns it appears they're only about 25 minutes apart?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

marking my spot

She was apparently supposed to get married in November, but this is not the bf on her facebook page. Probably means nothing, but it's interesting.

https://registry.theknot.com/kristin...-2016/13201373

Quote Originally Posted by annie1984 View Post
    She was apparently supposed to get married in November, but this is not the bf on her facebook page. Probably means nothing, but it's interesting.

https://registry.theknot.com/kristin...-2016/13201373
    He has a super common name, but someone with the same name, who was around Kristin's age and local to Westminster, died in October 2016. It was unexpected, according to the obit. She's not mentioned though, so it may be unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Zebra View Post
    He has a super common name, but someone with the same name, who was around Kristin's age and local to Westminster, died in October 2016. It was unexpected, according to the obit. She's not mentioned though, so it may be unrelated.
    I just found the obit on google and that makes it even more interesting. If he happens to be the Matthew in this registry, she would have moved on suuuper fast. The oldest picture I can see with the current bf is from november 8th. Of course, the wedding could have been called off way before.

I also found another Kristin Spurrier from MD married to a Matt, but they got married in 2007 and her maiden name doesn't make sense.

You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

What are the odds it's not the same dude from the registry? It's a common name, but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by annie1984 View Post
    What are the odds it's not the same dude from the registry? It's a common name, but damn.
    He looks older too. I hope Kristin is ok and just needed to get away. Any idea where she works?

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    He looks older too. I hope Kristin is ok and just needed to get away. Any idea where she works?
    I believe she is a dental assistant. I don't know if it ok to name the practice she works for so I won't. I am. I am not 100% sure she was still working there so take it as Speculation. IMO

Nothing new, media has certainly been quiet on this case.

Kristin Spurrier's Facebook reveals she was in rehab at W House in Hagerstown Maryland. It has an in-patient women's facility treating drug and alcohol addiction; she left early, seemed on the mend but may have relapsed. Bad people inhabit the illicit drug world.
    Last edited by RicksPlace; 02-13-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Westminster and Owings Mills are about 25 minutes apart in two different counties, Carroll County and Baltimore County respectively.

I grew up in Owings Mills, then moved to Carroll County. My parents and lots of family still live there. Small town, this story is very quiet & not getting much news here. I'm worried, where is she? I will have to all my youngest brother to ask around, he's a bar tender in carroll county & a few years older than Kristen. Oh, depending on where in Owings Mills you are going, you can make it there in about 20 from carroll county.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast