1234 users online (215 members and 1019 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Father Sexually Exploited Child; 5 Men Arrested

A local teenager is at the center of accusations of prostitution after a concerned stepbrother called Licking County Children Services.
    Five people have been arrested

On Monday (11/28), Licking County investigators interviewed a 13-year-old girl who claimed to have been sexually assaulted by four of her father's friends.

Joseph Saunders, Gary Bly, Trudy Smith and Thomas Cass all face sexual assault charges, as does the girl’s father. The father is not being identified in order to protect the girl’s identity.

Investigators say Saunders and Bly paid the 13 year old to have sex with them.

“Obviously his daughter was around her father and his friends. On numerous occasions, they could be babysitting her or watching her and the allegations are that he had contact with her,” said Capt. Chad Dennis of the Licking County Sheriff’s Office.

Law enforcement officials say the incidents took place with the suspects this past summer and continued up until a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.10tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4186850

Police Say Man Sexually Exploited Daughter

Sick jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Sick jerks.
    I know!!! Looking at them too .... disgusts me!!!

I don't get this. Are they implying that Daddy sold the services with the girl, or that the girl sold herself, after being abused by her father?
    The article says that Bly and Saunders paid the girl. Father is only charged with one count of rape. Hopefully, there will be more info coming out about this story.
    And no, I am not blaming the girl. She obviously learned how to relate to people around her, through interactions with her father.
    Where is this girl's mother?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight