819 users online (95 members and 724 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Frank Ancona, 51, Leadwood, 8 Feb 2017 *Arrests*

Search on for missing Leadwood man

A Leadwood man went missing several days ago and it appears to be under suspicious circumstances.

Frank Ancona, 51, was last seen Wednesday morning. Then Friday evening it was learned that Ancona's vehicle had been located in a remote area of Washington County. As of early evening officers were enroute to the location to scour the area for any evidence into Ancona's disappearance.

Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey said his officers were told by Malissa Ancona, Frank’s wife, that she saw him last on Wednesday leaving to go to work around 8:30 to 9 a.m. in the morning.
    http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/l...004ff7571.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Well this is a no brainer!

Maybe he ran off?

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Well this is a no brainer!
    I agree.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Yesiamapirate View Post
    Maybe he ran off?
    No way.

What do you think?

Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey said his officers were told by Malissa Ancona, Frank’s wife, that she saw him last on Wednesday leaving to go to work around 8:30 to 9 a.m. in the morning

Dickey said when he got to the home Malissa was sitting in the driveway with her son, getting ready to go inside.

“She was a little hesitant to let us go into the house at first,” said Dickey. “She said she didn’t really want us going in, but after talking to her in detail about what we were there for, she let us inside. We found a safe that looked like somebody had taken a crowbar to it and beat the side out of the safe. Everything was missing from inside the safe. Right now I don’t believe it was a burglary, because she didn’t want to report anything.”

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/l...004ff7571.html

The article says the day Frank left she wrote a post on FB looking for a roommate. Hmm.

Maybe he ran off?
    Did u read that entire article?

I didn't know what to make of that, true. Maybe she had something to do with it? The whole article was all over the place and fishy.

I don't think he ran off because all of his guns were missing except for the one he always carries.

What do you think?
    Wife and step son.
    She never reported him missing
    Posted on FB she needed a roommate
    She said work called him to deliver a part
    Cross country. His work never called him nor had work for him and they calied the cops. I could go on but u need of read that entire article

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Wife and step son.
    She never reported him missing
    Posted on FB she needed a roommate
    She said work called him to deliver a part
    Cross country. His work never called him nor had work for him and they calied the cops. I could go on but u need of read that entire article
    No you are right. The first time I read it, it was so obvious, I seriously thought I must be missing something or reading it wrong. If that is how it went down, as described in the article...she is not so bright.

Apparently he is a well known KKK leader.

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/kk...t-357211203991

Quote Originally Posted by BayouBelle_LA View Post
    Apparently he is a well known KKK leader.

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/kk...t-357211203991
    Lovely.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast