Found Alive NV - SD, 17, Las Vegas, 15 January 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Utah teen goes missing in Las Vegas
26113232.jpg

SD, 17, was last seen in Las Vegas on Jan. 15. SD had no phone, identification, extra clothing or money with her when she disappeared.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=43148544

Missing for a month now? I hope this doesn't have to do with human trafficking.

No other news articles? No word from her parents? One of the comments on that article says she "comes from a good family" and it appears they are (or at least were) Mormon. Why has almost a month gone by with no word about this?

I've done some Facebook trail-following and it does sound like it's an active, but private operation. I'm definitely thinking sex trafficking here :(. A man who appears to be her step-dad has posted about it. You can find him by clicking who is most obviously her sister and following from there. Side note, her mother is simply gorgeous!

I'm wowed by the video as well. I don't know a lot about sex trafficking but I assume these girls are kept alive to be profited from.. so it feels like a small relief that she is likely alive. However I'm sure she is suffering so I'm conflicted about that feeling. Hoping she is found safe soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I came across a tweet someone claiming to be her cousin had posted saying she was a victim of sex trafficking (it was RT by someone I follow) and I came here to see if there was a thread on this girl.

[video=twitter;832003157974798337]https://twitter.com/riahh_vu/status/832003157974798337[/video]

Beautiful girl, so scary to think about. I hope they find her.

So I just watched that sad video and wanted to jump on here to get yalls thoughts. I kinda feel like I just started reading a book half way through?

Have the cops not released anything about this or why they suspect human trafficking? Maybe the "guy" she named in her last text is a known trafficker?

I'm on a phone and can't link but Nancy Grace featured her today on her podcast. I absolutely believe this is HT and because of that, they really can't release much information. I also believe she may be tied in with some other missings but that is imo.
Again, I can't link but if you Google search las Vegas human trafficking, you will see that JUST THIS WEEK ALONE, there have been two teenagers rescued from trafficking. The articles detail how these girls were lured...one was held by two people and the other by three. This. Week.

No other news articles? No word from her parents? One of the comments on that article says she "comes from a good family" and it appears they are (or at least were) Mormon. Why has almost a month gone by with no word about this?

LORDT. That never means anything. Either way, I hope she is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local news in Las Vegas is finally covering this a lot today. Thank goodness!

Local news in Las Vegas is finally covering this a lot today. Thank goodness!

Which channel is covering it? I have a couple of contacts who are reporters for Fox, 8 news, and news 13. Maybe I could ask them to do something??

Justice for Susan Winters.

I'm on a phone and can't link but Nancy Grace featured her today on her podcast. I absolutely believe this is HT and because of that, they really can't release much information. I also believe she may be tied in with some other missings but that is imo.
Again, I can't link but if you Google search las Vegas human trafficking, you will see that JUST THIS WEEK ALONE, there have been two teenagers rescued from trafficking. The articles detail how these girls were lured...one was held by two people and the other by three. This. Week.

Here's an article from NG with the audio of the show;

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/16/missing-sarah-dunsey-teens-last-text-says-if-i-die-tonight/

Heyits_tay04

Channel 3 has been running it every half hour. I think channel 13 had it on too. I will check the stations too.

Justice for Susan Winters.[/QUOTE]

Has the family hired a PI? Perry Investigations is out of Las Vegas. He's retired FBI...my family used him and he is amazing

Justice for Susan Winters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288