638 users online (79 members and 559 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 113 of 143 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2138
    Quote Originally Posted by lsdmongre View Post
    So do you think the upcoming court case on 29th is for how he will plead? Then do we have to wait another period of time till the trial starts. I would have thought they would be pushing for a conviction before the year is out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    He should plead not guilty and make the prosecution prove the case... he has nothing to lose doing this... if he pleads guilty nobody has to prove anything and you cannot take back a guilty plea... once you say it thats it .... but nobody know what is happening behind the scenes ....either side could ask for an adjournment ... although he would be unlikely to get one ... the prosecution however may think there is more evidence to be found

Just to give people something to think about , BRE has been charged with 2 murders ... if he does not get charged with and convicted of a 3rd murder there is no CSK ... People will have spent the last 20years talking about someone who does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by petedavo.au View Post
    Some websites created by BRE
    http://namesense.com/117.55.227.94

Tip: copy urls to wayback machine to find them. eg
    https://web.archive.org/web/20021129...w.caillin.com/
    Very interesting! No knowledge of IT at all. But I googled ie "butterfly rocket" (music 1996) or "eltham's death trap" (bush fire). I will go on .... Next will be "car presto" - I'm curious.

Some more BRE web sites?
    http://userexp.net/ip/117.55.227.94
    WhatWouldKarlDo.com really?
    Is this an obvious reference to the WA Police Commissioner, Karl O'Callaghan?

BRE lived near Karl, and Karl 's son might've gone to BLAC when he was little, and maybe therefore BRE had made Karl's acquaintance, but why ask what would Karl do? Anyway, BRE now knows, I suppose.
    Veritas nunquam perit

Quote Originally Posted by tapdancingbear View Post
    He should plead not guilty and make the prosecution prove the case... he has nothing to lose doing this... if he pleads guilty nobody has to prove anything and you cannot take back a guilty plea... once you say it thats it .... but nobody know what is happening behind the scenes ....either side could ask for an adjournment ... although he would be unlikely to get one ... the prosecution however may think there is more evidence to be found
    Very true, however the prosecution needs a Prima facie case before they can prosecute , so unlike the case of the death of Sharee Gai Lindley*for instance, they will be presenting some evidence. By pleading not guilty, BRE's defence would test that evidence, the chain of custody, the analysis, the storage, and if like in the Lloyd Rayney trial the forensic evidence could not be proven beyond reasonable doubt not to of been tampered with, then the defence has exercises their right to make the prosecution prove their case.
    Veritas nunquam perit

Very true, however the prosecution needs a Prima facie case before they can prosecute , so unlike the case of the death of Sharee Gai Lindley*for instance, they will be presenting some evidence. By pleading not guilty, BRE's defence would test that evidence, the chain of custody, the analysis, the storage, and if like in the Lloyd Rayney trial the forensic evidence could not be proven beyond reasonable doubt not to of been tampered with, then the defence has exercises their right to make the prosecution prove their case.
    How the Defence act will be based on evidence and whether his Defence believe him to be guilty or not ... The Rayney case I think the forensic evidence was not worth using in the first place and provided reason to create doubt

How the Defence act will be based on evidence and whether his Defence believe him to be guilty or not ... The Rayney case I think the forensic evidence was not worth using in the first place and provided reason to create doubt
    There was nothing in MSM to indicate that the Forensics were doubtful before the Trial. I can only assume the defence were lucky in cross examination, or they had a former forensic expert to guide them?
    Veritas nunquam perit

Some websites created by BRE
    http://namesense.com/117.55.227.94

Tip: copy urls to wayback machine to find them. eg
    https://web.archive.org/web/20021129...w.caillin.com/
    Hi Pete
    I can't get these links to work in Wayback Machine???????
    Any help please

I think he will plead not guilty and then they will do a bargain with him, tell him to plead guilty to such and such charges and they will drop the other charges, that's how they got my Aunty's killer to plead guilty, he pleaded insanity at first, then not guilty, then guilty, they said they would drop the rape charge if he pleaded guilty to the murder charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickerz86 View Post
    I think he will plead not guilty and then they will do a bargain with him, tell him to plead guilty to such and such charges and they will drop the other charges, that's how they got my Aunty's killer to plead guilty, he pleaded insanity at first, then not guilty, then guilty, they said they would drop the rape charge if he pleaded guilty to the murder charge.
    That's what I was thinking that they would drop a couple of charges to get him to plead guilty. Only thing I can think of as well is if he pleads guilty will they then charge him with SS murder and use circumstancial evidence like same area, similar MO, similar looking victim etc...

Last edited by lsdmongre; 03-21-2017 at 03:11 AM.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post13245904

"Some more BRE web sites?
    http://userexp.net/ip/117.55.227.94
    WhatWouldKarlDo.com really?
    Is this an obvious reference to the WA Police Commissioner, Karl O'Callaghan?

BRE lived near Karl, and Karl 's son might've gone to BLAC when he was little, and maybe therefore BRE had made Karl's acquaintance, but why ask what would Karl do? Anyway, BRE now knows, I suppose."

Seriously? That's a monumental leap- to go from a Eastern states Female fashion Blog/site to the Commissioner of W.A. Police.

Dr Karl lives approximately 13 kilometres from BRE & his eldest ( troubled) son is 37 yrs old. If he stopped athletics at 17 yrs, that's 20 yrs ago!!!

Dropping the rape charges will make no difference to his sentence in the BRE case ... he will never see the outside world again if convicted of the murders so the other charges have no negotiation value , It is also likely the rape charges have More chance of conviction .... they will not offer to drop anything

Dropping the rape charges will make no difference to his sentence in the BRE case ... he will never see the outside world again if convicted of the murders so the other charges have no negotiation value , It is also likely the rape charges have More chance of conviction .... they will not offer to drop anything
    Dropping the rape charge didn't make any difference to Paul's case either that's why they said they would drop them, he is still got 26 years before eligible for parole, and i doubt he will ever get parole. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.
    Last edited by Nickerz86; 03-21-2017 at 03:35 AM.

If dropping a couple of charges means that family members of the victims don't have to stand up in court and give evidence that's what they will do, that's why they did it to Paul because we did not want to stand and give evidence and live it all again.

Dropping the rape charge didn't make any difference to Paul's case either that's why they said they would drop them, he is still got 28 years before eligible for parole, and i doubt he will ever get parole. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.
    It may also not be about reducing sentence it may be about how the suspect wants to go into jail as just a killer or a rapist and a killer. The prosecution will go after getting the easiest and swiftest result considering how long this case has gone on for.

Page 113 of 143 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast