Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:modstop:​

*** Before you post, be sure to READ and THANK this post and the one which follows.
=============

A fresh thread here, open for posting.

There will be zero tolerance for TOS violations, to include among other things:

1. Bullying other members
2. Addressing other members in a rude and degrading manner
3. Posting rumors
4. Posting "facts" without a legitimate, mainstream media or law enforcement source.
5. Posting suspicions and allegations about fellow members.
6. Abusing the private messaging feature to spread rumors and gossip, and to bully others.
7. Abusing the private messaging feature to draw members away from Websleuths. If you're a member of another group, so be it. Don't discuss it here. Leave the remarks and rumors where you find them.

If you lack the maturity to maintain courtesy and respect, and to exercise common sense, then you have no business posting on a public forum.

ETA: No screenshots or images are to be posted unless you include a link to the MSM source where you found them.

Copyright rule:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11371918

<modsnip>

Ah Frankie - I see I owe you an apology for doubting your story.

Sorry for the skepticism....the odds just seemed so low.....but I was wrong!

Thanks for the pic :seeya:

Ah Frankie - I see I owe you an apology for doubting your story.

Sorry for the skepticism....the odds just seemed so low.....but I was wrong!

Thanks for the pic :seeya:

It's ok I do know my story is hard to believe and I understand every one beening skeptical

<modsnip>

Frankie, was TE reluctant to talk about the case or did he seem keen to defend his brother?

<modsnip>

Frankie, have you ever met BRE? Have you been friends with TE for long? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm quite fascinated.

Frankie, did you give TE your phone last night? Was it him writing some of the posts?

Yes he was doing the writing on my phone

Thanks mate. Looked to me like one of the posts was written by him. Must be a tough time for TE. Of course he'd want to believe in his brother's innocence. I'd say this puts the theories he dobbed BE in to bed.

Still waiting to see/hear what, if anything, that the police have as hard evidence. Would hate to think that they jumped the gun with an arrest and charge with the hope of finding hard evidence that may or may not of been found so far. There has been nothing more from the police since the initial arrest, why??? Oh, IMO

Still waiting to see/hear what, if anything, that the police have as hard evidence. Would hate to think that they jumped the gun with an arrest and charge with the hope of finding hard evidence that may or may not of been found so far. There has been nothing more from the police since the initial arrest, why??? Oh, IMO
Better be compensating BRE real damn good if so...
Have not seen a single post by anyone who knew him claiming his guilt or innocence.
Very very oddly quiet for something that has been a 20 year long mystery.
A drugged up loon in a car got weeks more talk about him

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Agree with the above - its all very quiet. We have here in Perth a serial killer that has been a mystery for 20 years, an arrest made and lots of other news gets precedent.

This should be front page news, if this was the UK (it isnt) there would be heaps of profiles/she said / he said. Here nothing...

I believe the WAPOL are not releasing anything - i also believe they are playing it very slowly given the video release and the questions around it

IM starting to think they are jumping the gun
It would not be the first time for the police

Could there be suppression orders in place?

4e76c14a42373ec3771eb012b42cb238.jpg

Frankie72 post from March 2016

The seized car...
http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...n/news-story/b29cf41ca78d357849340497bb28ce30

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if any of the CSK victims worked for Sealcorp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe WAPOL are keeping tight strings on MSM releases :
1. To protect their case ,
2. To give impression they are not 'ruining' another POI life,
3. Just in case the proverbial hits the fan, and the accused and alleged CSK BRE somehow gets off Scott free.

Just my thoughts

Does anyone know if any of the CSK victims worked for Sealcorp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR's father worked for Asgard which was part of the Sealcorp group of companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith