WV Sting and rescue theory

ad rem

Reaction score
Bessie, thank-you for permitting me to begin this thread.

The departure of the children was staged.

They didn't perish in the fire.

Nor were they kidnapped.

They were rescued from potential threat.

Frankie wasn't there on the night of the fire.

Joe, Jennie and her brother were in on it.

Others of the Sodder family played a part.

Some of the close-knit community played their part.

Someone dear and earnest was deliberately kept out of the loop.

May we have a quick recap of what this case is about?
(I know, but others may not)

Very Interesting. Plausible. I've often thought the only way the five children could be alive is if there was some kind of family intervention and coverup to relocate the children. But why I have asked myself? What danger were these five Sodder children in that the older ones John, Joe, George Jr, Marian and Baby Sylvia were not? Also can you explain what you meant by Frankie not being at home? Frankie was only a name on the back of a photo postcard sent to Jennie Sodder of a young man believed to be Louis Sodder. Thank you!

This thread posits a theory. This theory identifies the many decoys as such and blankets most, if not all, the anomalous behaviour surrounding the fire. It also connects almost all the "dots" - some of which are unknown to me - at this point in time. Asking questions that have already been addressed in the many posts on this case will not resolve it any time soon.

A central tell was the Xmas tree and the excuse for its absence.

I have looked into this. I just don't believe it. At all. The dad looked and searched and kept his kids in the public eye. Posting their photos on a huge billboard. If he wanted his kids to disappear, he did an awful job by keeping the story going for forever. I believe, if he truly wanted them to disappear, he would have been crying hysterically in photos in the newspaper, and the caption would read "Family loses 5 kids on Christmas Eve in large fire, parents devastated".

Instead, he kept that story going and kept perfect strangers searching for his children.

If this was about protecting them, he would NOT keep their faces in the news. He would not keep looking.

As for a missing Xmas tree, in a large fire there would be nothing left. It would be the first thing to turn to ash. Wood+old fashioned decorations (IE, popcorn on string) would be highly flammable.

I have looked into this. I just don't believe it. At all. The dad looked and searched and kept his kids in the public eye. Posting their photos on a huge billboard. If he wanted his kids to disappear, he did an awful job by keeping the story going for forever. I believe, if he truly wanted them to disappear, he would have been crying hysterically in photos in the newspaper, and the caption would read "Family loses 5 kids on Christmas Eve in large fire, parents devastated".

Instead, he kept that story going and kept perfect strangers searching for his children.

If this was about protecting them, he would NOT keep their faces in the news. He would not keep looking.

Someone dear and earnest was deliberately kept out of the loop.

Right. The children were rescued. He was stung.

As for a missing Xmas tree, in a large fire there would be nothing left. It would be the first thing to turn to ash. Wood+old fashioned decorations (IE, popcorn on string) would be highly flammable.

The sting and rescue was carried out with military-like precision?

No way. See? I considered that aspect of it too. But here is the issue with that. One of two people would have had to be in on this. Mom or dad. If dad were in on it, he would never have searched for his children keeping their faces in the media. If mom was in on it, she never would have allowed her husband to do that.

The mother herself called the police on her brother, and sent them to his house, thinking he had the children. The police showed there to find there was another "Martha Lee" living there, the mom's brother had a daughter also named Martha Lee...

Like I said I have looked at all aspects of this possibility.

Adding
: Some people find it odd that there were two Martha Lee children. Martha Lee Sodder, and Martha Lee Cipriani, within that same family. I hear people say what are the odds of that? Well, it was VERY common back than. Odds are they were named after some family member, who was very much loved, left back in Italy when they came to the United States.

Just an FYI.

---- One more thing..... The ONLY way I could see this being a rescue operation, would be if the parents were monsters, beat, raped, etc their children, and the older siblings knew and did something to ensure the little ones would never have it done to them. In this way, it would make sense that the parents would both be searching, and would not let it drop.

However there are problems with this scenario.

Let's start with the fact that other siblings were left behind, like Sylvia. I get she slept in the parents room so she would be harder to grab up, but wouldn't the kids maybe beg Mrs. Sodder to let one of them babysit her? And what about the other children?

Next, we have accounts by Sylvia and the other surviving kids stating that George and Jennie were extremely good and loving parents who really cared about their children.

Why did the kids never get in contact even after their parents died? If their siblings saved them, wouldn't they want to thank them for it? And why would the children still be searching for their siblings and not telling the real story if they knew what happened to them?

It just doesn't make sense.

That doesn't answer most of it. It answers one small piece but doesn't answer the rest.

Anyone able to provide the name of the Cipriani brother who was in the fire brigade on the night? It'd be courteous to mention him by his first name. Would also like to know who Deville (current Wikipedia on this case) was so as to connect all the dots. That said, I am ready to provide a timeline of events surrounding the night in question.

All, don't take this as ad hominem,

No way. See? I considered that aspect of it too. But here is the issue with that. One of two people would have had to be in on this. Mom or dad. If dad were in on it, he would never have searched for his children keeping their faces in the media. If mom was in on it, she never would have allowed her husband to do that.

either-or fallacy
false dilemma
false trilemma

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member