GUILTY PA - Terrell Pough, 18, shot to death, Philadelphia, 17 Nov 2005

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
How sad:(

On Wednesday, the two suspects were charged with murder, theft and related counts in the fatal shooting of Terrell Pough, 18, who was gunned down outside his home on November 17.

Police said one of the men knew Pough from school, but they didn't identify a specific motive. "There was some kind of dispute, but we don't know what it was," Chief Inspector Joseph Fox said.

The magazine profile in August brought Pough support that included donations for rent and a car to get to work. The car, reported missing after Pough was slain, was recovered Sunday, police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/01/young.father.ap/index.html

How sad that he was working so hard to be a good dad and further his education and these thugs have to kill him. I hope someone does make sure his daughter knows how much he loved her and how hard he worked for her.

This makes me so sad and angry at the same time. A young man who takes on the responsibility of being a real FATHER to his child and doing positive things to improve his own life is cut down by thugs. He was a rare example of teen fathers and his daughter will surely miss him. I just don't understand the world sometimes.

From March 2007:

http://articles.philly.com/2007-03-...t-third-degree-conviction-first-degree-murder

A Philadelphia jury found two men guilty yesterday in the 2005 shooting death of a Germantown man killed several months after People magazine hailed him as an outstanding father.

Antoine L. Riggins, 21, of Hunting Park, was found guilty of first-degree murder and related charges, and Saul Rosario, 19, of Kensington, was found guilty of third-degree murder and related charges...

Riggins faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison; Rosario faces up to 40 years for third-degree murder.

That was my first friend in Germantown high school I'm still heart broken and it 2023 smh first time I felt so bad missing his face going to get free food from his job him pronouncing my last last name wrong smh I think about him all the time I love you rell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back