IN IN - Ethiopian woman, 28, Bloomington, 10 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Ethiopian woman visiting Bloomington is missing, police say – Indiana Daily Student
Police received the report at about 11:50 a.m. Saturday from the employer, whose nationality was not listed in the police report, Bloomington Police Department Sgt. Cody Forston said. She told police she and the missing assistant had come to the United States to visit family in Bloomington and were hoping to obtain travel visas while here.

http://www.ethiosun.com/2017/02/12/...s-missing-police-say-indiana-daily-student-2/

This seems very weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA is a big scary place coming from a third world country.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The employer also noted that during a layover in Washington, D.C., the assistant met several men who were also traveling from Ethiopia and struck up a conversation with them, Forston said. The woman remained in contact with the men via text after they departed, and the employer suggested they may have something to do with her going missing.

http://www.ethiosun.com/2017/02/12/...s-missing-police-say-indiana-daily-student-2/

Why would they not release a name or a picture? Bloomington being a college town has people from all over the world, so she wouldn't stand out at all.

Why the hazy timeline? 2 hours is a pretty large amount of time.

Were these layover men also heading to Bloomington?

Missing belongings...voluntarily missing?

Where is her employer from? I get a hinky from them. Weird she happened to meet people at the airport and kept talking with them. Not buying it. Jmo

It's almost like they are not trying to find her through the usual methods. No name or pic? I think it is odd that a 26 yr old would bring her "assistant" here with her for them to move and reside here. What kind of business is this that you can just up and leave and bring your employees with you? I am thinking that the police believe there is something foul going on here and are investigating that angle, rather than asking for the publics assistance.

It's almost like they are not trying to find her through the usual methods. No name or pic? I think it is odd that a 26 yr old would bring her "assistant" here with her for them to move and reside here. What kind of business is this that you can just up and leave and bring your employees with you? I am thinking that the police believe there is something foul going on here and are investigating that angle, rather than asking for the publics assistance.

Maybe they are trying emigrate and thus try to stay under the radar of the Trump anti-immigrant stance.

Maybe they are trying emigrate and thus try to stay under the radar of the Trump anti-immigrant stance.

They are not trying to stay under the radar at all!

Bump. Where are you??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23