Dick Van Patten eats dog food

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- For "Eight Is Enough" patriarch Dick Van Patten, some dog food is good enough to eat.

Van Patten is lending his name and likeness to a new dog food formula that claims to be indistinguishable from a home-cooked meal for humans.

To prove his point, he recently sampled the "Irish stew" recipe at a media luncheon.

"Not too bad," the 76-year-old actor said before offering a bite to his canine dining companion.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/01/people.dickvanpatten.ap/index.html

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:sick:

Great career move Dick!

I have also tasted dog food and I have to be honest and say it was ok.....I`m sure that if it was put in a pie, there wouldn`t be many who would notice the difference :)

Well, I've often made the comment that our cafeteria at work is serving us dogfood.

I love the title of this thread. Makes me laugh just seeing it.

Pook , that could be the reason you have such bright eyes, shiny hair and a wet nose :laugh:

I could just hurl, at the thought of eatting dog food. :sick: I would have never gotten the part in that commercial. I can hurl very easily though..:D

lilpony said:
I could just hurl, at the thought of eatting dog food. :sick: I would have never gotten the part in that commercial. I can hurl very easily though..:D

Ummm, dogs eat that, too. It's called a hot lunch. ;)

My dog used to go to the litter box for snacks. :( I considered contacting Purina to see if they would make catchit flavored food.

Marine Mom said:
Ummm, dogs eat that, too. It's called a hot lunch. ;)

My dog used to go to the litter box for snacks. :( I considered contacting Purina to see if they would make catchit flavored food.
EEEEEWWWWWW...I've heard of dogs doing that......then just think of the dog licking your face afterwards...EEWW:sick:

Sherry

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back