1138 users online (202 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IN - Jamie Garnett, 34, stabbed to death, Gary, 13 Feb 2017 *Arrest*

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...=US&source=web

GARY, Ind. -- The Gary Police Department is investigating the abduction of a child from Gary, Indiana.
    Chastinea Reeves is a 15 year old black female, 5 feet 2 inches tall, 130 pounds, black hair, and brown eyes. Chastinea Reeves was wearing a grey t-shirt and black jeans when last seen.
    The child was last seen Monday, February 13, 2017 in Gary, Indiana and is believed to be in extreme danger. Gary, Indiana is 30 miles south of Chicago, Illinois.
    If you have any information on Chastinea Reeves, contact the Gary Police Department at 1-888-58AMBER (582-6237) or 911.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Amber Alert issued for missing Indiana teen believed to be in danger

GARY, Ind. – A Statewide Amber Alert has been declared for a Gary teen that police believe has been abducted.

Police say 15-year-old Chastinea Reeves was last seen in Gary on Monday. She is believed to be in danger.

Officers say Chastinea was wearing a grey t-shirt and black jeans when she was last seen. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, 130 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.

If you have any information regarding Chastinea’s whereabouts, contact the Gary Police Department at 1-888-58AMBER (582-6237) or 911.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

No vehicle description?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    No vehicle description?
    I don't see one, no. That worries me more

She's so beautiful. Wish we knew why the ' danger' is in the alert. If there is an AA she must be believed to be abducted and not just ' missing and unreachable.'

criteria for AAs usually require a vehicle description. I agree Skibs, it is worrisome that none has been provided. And SCHMAE, yes, a beautiful girl. Hoping the locate her safe very soon. With Chicago so near to Gary she could be difficult to locate if that is where she was taken.

If you search FB one of the top posts is by a JHR. He says Chastinea is one of his former students and that her mother was murdered this morning. A missing poster say's she has been missing since 2am.

This may explain the extreme danger and the AA without a vehicle or suspect description

Just came to post about her mom possibly have been murdered. Someone was trying to blame it on the girl but for now she's a victim too.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post

If you search FB one of the top posts is by a JHR. He says Chastinea is one of his former students and that her mother was murdered this morning. A missing poster say's she has been missing since 2am.

This may explain the extreme danger and the AA without a vehicle or suspect description
    Oh no!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Gary Police Department
    1 hr ·
    Missing/Endangered Juvenile
    Missing since February 13, 2017 approximately 2:00 am is 15 year old Chastinea Reeves. Chastinea was last seen in the area of 2027 Maine Street in Gary Indiana. She is described as 5'2" tall, weighs 130 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Chastinea Reeves was last seen wearing a gray shirt and light colored jeans. She may be in extreme danger.
    Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Chastinea Reeves is urged to contact Detective Kristopher Adams at 219-755-3855, Central Dispatch at 219-660-0000 or you may call 911. It is urgent we locate Chastinea and assure she is safe from harm.

Some comments on this post too

I am going to post this for the comments, but PLEASE remember they cannot be discussed on WS.

https://www.facebook.com/WTHR13/post...JlZXZlcw%3D%3D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast