781 users online (117 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Jenna Irmler, 11, Brandon, 14 Feb 2017

http://wfla.com/2017/02/15/girl-11-w...ale-area-home/

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing girl who has Asperger’s Syndrome.
    11-year-old Jenna Irmler was discovered missing at 5 am on Wednesday when her parents went to check on her.
    She was last seen by her parents at 9 on Tuesday night in the family’s kitchen.
    The family lives in the Bloomingdale area and Jenna Irmler attends Nativity Catholic School.
    The sheriff’s office believes the girl left her residence.
    Jenna Irmler is 5′ 2″ tall, she weighs 130 lbs. and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt, and black sweatpants that have a pink stripe on the side.
    Officials said she has trouble communicating with people, especially strangers, so even if someone thinks they see her and they call her name, she may not respond.
    She reportedly communicates fine with her parents, but likes to be alone a lot, and was described by officials as an introvert. They said Jenna Irmler will sometimes leave her house to “get away” but always comes back after an hour or so.
    HCSO deputies are searching by air, by ground and with K-9 units. Deputies are also at nearby businesses collecting security footage.
    Anyone with information about Jenna Irmler’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post

http://wfla.com/2017/02/15/girl-11-w...ale-area-home/

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing girl who has Asperger’s Syndrome.
    11-year-old Jenna Irmler was discovered missing at 5 am on Wednesday when her parents went to check on her.
    She was last seen by her parents at 9 on Tuesday night in the family’s kitchen.
    The family lives in the Bloomingdale area and Jenna Irmler attends Nativity Catholic School.
    The sheriff’s office believes the girl left her residence.
    Jenna Irmler is 5′ 2″ tall, she weighs 130 lbs. and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt, and black sweatpants that have a pink stripe on the side.
    Officials said she has trouble communicating with people, especially strangers, so even if someone thinks they see her and they call her name, she may not respond.
    She reportedly communicates fine with her parents, but likes to be alone a lot, and was described by officials as an introvert. They said Jenna Irmler will sometimes leave her house to “get away” but always comes back after an hour or so.
    HCSO deputies are searching by air, by ground and with K-9 units. Deputies are also at nearby businesses collecting security footage.
    Anyone with information about Jenna Irmler’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.

If my 11 yo Aspie kiddo wanted to "get away" for an hour or so, we'd be making quiet space in the house somewhere and wearing a device. She's a lovely girl, I hope she is found quickly!

This is local to me and info has been shared on all of the various neighborhood pages that I am on. They are actively searching for her around here. I've heard multiple helos in the last hour. Not sure if those are searching for her, but I suspect they are.

Anyone "downstairs" listening to the scanner on this one??

I found a youtube account she has. Just two videos. One was posted 2 days ago. I haven't been able to watch them with the volume one yet. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzS...wU50hxcql5oEaw

She's missing from 515 Centerbrook Drive, north of Fish Hawk Ranch in Brandon.
    http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/lo...borough-county
    http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/missi...rted/408569265
    Last edited by coffeeandacig; 02-15-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post
    She's missing from 515 Centerbrook Drive, north of Fish Hawk Ranch in Brandon. I believe the parents went on the news this afternoon. I'll try to find that link.
    http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/lo...borough-county
    Ooof. This is no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this on my local news. I couldn't hear because I was cooking dinner- but there was crime scene tape all around the house.

~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Quote Originally Posted by AmyPond View Post
    I found a youtube account she has. Just two videos. One was posted 2 days ago. I haven't been able to watch them with the volume one yet. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzS...wU50hxcql5oEaw
    Oh, omg... This is on her Youtube page where her videos are...
    "A black van comes up to you, and a minion is in there. He says to you, "Hey kid hope In My van, and I'll give you some candy? What do you do?"

Quote Originally Posted by yupikgirl View Post
    I just saw this on my local news. I couldn't hear because I was cooking dinner- but there was crime scene tape all around the house.

Is that standard procedure?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier952 View Post
    Is that standard procedure?
    I don't know. Turned the channel to see what others are saying, but unfortunately we have a huge brush fire and 800 plus homes evacuating right now which is taking over the news. (Not my area- neighboring county)

~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Watching news now- showing police with dogs (look like blood hounds). According to the news friends saw her at 9pm. That's about it.

I thought I had read her family saw her last- this news reporter definitely said her friends saw her.

Report was maybe 2 minutes long.

ETA-I rarely watch the local news. Gheesh we have so much crime. Also just found out I'm no longer registered as the independent party is no longer in Florida

Last edited by yupikgirl; 02-15-2017 at 06:40 PM.
    ~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Quote Originally Posted by yupikgirl View Post
    Watching news now- showing police with dogs (look like blood hounds). According to the news friends saw her at 9pm. That's about it.

I thought I had read her family saw her last- this news reporter definitely said her friends saw her.

Report was maybe 2 minutes long.

ETA-I rarely watch the local news. Gheesh we have so much crime. Also just found out I'm no longer registered as the independent party is no longer in Florida

Seems odd that friends saw her last rather than her parents. Wonder if she went out shortly after bedtime and met up with friends? Parents asleep? Bad reporting? Someone telling fibs?

They are still out searching for her. I haven't heard the helos for awhile but I believe LE is on ATVs looking. They are also putting together a search party.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier952 View Post
    Seems odd that friends saw her last rather than her parents. Wonder if she went out shortly after bedtime and met up with friends? Parents asleep? Bad reporting? Someone telling fibs?
    Different channel reported the parents saw her last in the kitchen around 9 making a snack. Also this other channel reported a neighbor thinks she saw her walking out of the neighborhood last night- didn't say what time.

Saw the police on ATVs, said they are also using infrared, and there is a dive team there. (This all according to local news). Each little snippet on the news is pretty short.

~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast