GUILTY FL - Tayla Aleman, 13 months, dies of extreme neglect, Loxahatchee, April 2016 *Arrests*

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Girl, 1, starves to death: State seeks death penalty vs. father
Aleman’s daughter, Tayla, died from starvation April 1 at the family’s Loxahatchee home, according to the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner. An autopsy revealed Tayla had E. coli, multiple strains of influenza and the start of pneumonia when she died.

Tayla’s mother, Kristen Meyer-Aleman, also faces first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges in
her death. She told sheriff’s deputies Tayla was fine one minute and stopped breathing the next.

ER doctor called Fla. toddler's starvation death worst ever

New information has been released in the death of a 13-month-old child from Loxahatchee.

TaylaAleman was found unresponsive in April. She weighed 7 pounds at the time of her death. Her parents, Alejandro Aleman and Kristen Meyer-Aleman, are both facing charges.

(...)

According to the report, the physician said the child's condition was the worst case of starvation he has seen in his practice of medicine.

The medical examiner ruled the child died from a lack of food and water, 2 pounds less than her birth weight.

Court records: True Bill of Indictment

I'm on page 47 holy this is long. What the he'll happened here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every single time I think - this is it - this is as bad as it gets - another case comes along of horrific cruel abuse. I just don't even know what to say anymore. This poor baby girl. There aren't enough tears in the world that can be cried for her.

OMG! Those poor kids. The house conditions piss me off!

Every single time I think - this is it - this is as bad as it gets - another case comes along of horrific cruel abuse. I just don't even know what to say anymore. This poor baby girl. There aren't enough tears in the world that can be cried for her.

All her siblings were needing extra support as well especially with their language development and they never received help. All ten children were abused...so sad and they suggested the mother was pregnant again.....those poor kids!

Ugh I'm at home and I have to sign up for a free month and have a cc on file to use the app on my phone. At work I can see it free on my desktop. Guess I gotta wait til tomorrow [emoji19]

Disgusting! Uh, mother claimed she didn't know little Tayla was "that sick," okay, uh huh. At least she can't claim the doctor didn't tell her that Tayla wasn't thriving since she'd never taken her to one. Poor little one had severe diaper rash and a black eye too. And no teeth.

“One minute (Tayla) was fine,” her mother told a Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputy hours after it happened, “and she suddenly stopped breathing while in (my) arms.”

That supposedly healthy baby died April 1 with multiple strains of influenza, E. coli, the start of pneumonia and a bacteria known to cause skin infections found in her tiny, frail body, the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner determined. She weighed just over 7 pounds, two fewer than when she was born, according to its report.
Kristen Meyer-Aleman was at home with the 10 kids on the afternoon of April 1 when she fed Tayla about 9 ounces of a mixture of Similac formula and milk. Three or four hours later, she tried to feed Tayla another 8 or 9 ounces, she told deputies. But Tayla seemed full and she was afraid of overfeeding her, according to a report.

Her husband, 39-year-old Alejandro Aleman, called at exactly 6:24, like he did every evening, to ask about dinner. Tayla seemed lethargic, Meyer-Aleman remembered, but she assumed the baby was just sleepy.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...fection-when-she-died/6JrNMfIDfMAnfEWau8XuIO/

Even a dog they had been caring for in the home - for two weeks! - was found locked in a crate, standing on two inches of compacted feces. Empty food and water bowls, ribs showing.

Many of the stories from the Palm Beach Post are indexed here:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/coverage-tayla-aleman/QzsADy0opebuecL3SRjITP/

Warning! The following is mildly graphic.

A deputy at the hospital wrote this description of Tayla in his report:

“The skin appeared raw with sores with obvious breakage of the skin. The child had what appeared to be a dark colored circular bruise around her left eye. While inspecting the mouth of the child, I observed she did not have any developed teeth for her age.”

The report indicates investigators searched for Tayla’s medical records but couldn’t find any. The report says:

“These findings indicate that Tayla never saw a doctor from the day she was born March 7, 2015 till the time of her death, April 1st 2016.”

In their reports, deputies also documented the living conditions inside the home as deplorable, writing it was hard to breathe inside.

http://www.wpbf.com/article/evidence-indicates-13-month-old-starved-to-death/8940921

I'm spitting nails right now. The house was filled with flies, gnats and fleas. Feces were smeared on the living room walls. Almost no food in the house.

Direct link to the 245-page Grand Jury Indictment:

https://www.scribd.com/document/339423795/Loxahatchee-Baby-Death

Yep...she seemed fine. The baby didn't have the strength to complain. She didn't have the tears to cry. Smh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

why wasn't she fed? I don't get it. there are social services if you are poor. ffs. so far from what I have read the older ones were taught to distrust any authority as well. something not right going on. why keep getting pregnant if you cant take care of them?

and if they had the capability to clean the house from that level of nasty to clean for CPS then why not clean your house?

Alex Aleman doesn't feel safe in jail. :boohoo:
LOXAHATCHEE
Inmates at the Palm Beach County Jail threatened to harm the man accused of starving his 13-month-old daughter to death last year, records show.

Alejandro Aleman’s fellow inmates learned about his case in mid-October when Judge Charles Burton appointed Michael Salnick as Aleman’s attorney.
“I don’t feel safe here,” Aleman wrote. “The guards walk by and look at my picture and name and know who I am because my case is a high-profile case that’s been all over the news and newspaper all the time.”

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...girl-starvation-death/a5TLHYmzyllejEj1jeJgVN/

More at the link.

How do these monsters manage to find each other?
How can they torture their own like this, especially when they are utterly defenseless?

Alex Aleman feels a lot safer in jail than he deserves to, I'm quite certain of that.

:banghead:

Did y'all see the nice looking truck?? Wheels, tires, navigation, etc! This is sickening

Justice for Susan Winters.

What a vile pair these two are. I just don't understand the living in filth or continued production of children when they wouldn't/couldn't even feed the ones they had. Well, there's a lot I don't understand about this case but that's nothing new with the cases on here.

Since I'm a huge animal lover, of course I had to find out about poor Achilles, the dog found in the crate standing in two inches of feces with no food or water. "After officers removed Achilles from the home and he was cleaned at Animal Care and Control, investigators noted he was “terrified of almost every person that walked toward him.” His hips and ribs were visible and he had sores all over his body, according to the report. His white and brown coat was discolored with urine and feces to the point where even after being bathed, investigators said the fur would remain stained. Investigators noted the first time Achilles wagged his tail while in their care was when he was put in his kennel and given a comforter." http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-doctor-calls-loxahatchee-tot-starvation-death-worst-seen/QwkIhjadZAWb0zwnp1L5MI/

I checked out the Palm Beach County animal control FB page and it appears he went to a foster home after he was taken by the officers last April. His health was restored in the foster home and he was adopted in June 2016. He looks great in the video they posted before his adoption. I hope his former owners rot.

I just don't get it. I mean, the guy had a nice new toy(truck). they got SIXTEEN HUNDRED A MONTH in food stamps (read that in affadavits) how were they not feeding the kids? seems like the older ones were healthy weight because they were big enough to forage or feed themselves. was this a case where the mom had some compulsion to reproduce? ive heard of that. I also read somewhere in the affdavits that burnt spoons and needles were found by the owner after they were out. drugs? I just... do not get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back