1092 users online (167 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Veronica Hallock, 24, Manhattan, 14 February 2017

Westchester Woman, 24, Missing Since Noon On Tuesday

Concerned family members are asking for the public’s help as they attempt to locate a 24-year-old Croton woman who’s been reported missing since Tuesday.
    Veronica was reportedly last seen at Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan.
    http://scarsdale.dailyvoice.com/poli...uesday/700152/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Praying for this beautiful woman's safe return

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    for there is nothing heavier than compassion. Not even one's own pain weighs so heavy as the pain one feels with someone, for someone, a pain intensified by the imagination and prolonged by a hundred echoes.” ― Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Hi, thank you for posting this. This is my sister. She was spotted by an acquaintance shortly after 3pm on Tuesday wearing this backpack.

Here is an article with more updated information: http://nypost.com/2017/02/16/cops-lo...grand-central/

If anyone has any information, PLEASE contact me.

Let's hope this girl is located soon!

Quote Originally Posted by emilyhallock View Post
    Hi, thank you for posting this. This is my sister. She was spotted by an acquaintance shortly after 3pm on Tuesday wearing this backpack.

Here is an article with more updated information: http://nypost.com/2017/02/16/cops-lo...grand-central/

If you want, you can contact the moderators of this forum and get verified.

I hope your sister is found safe!

Hooks Up!

Quote Originally Posted by emilyhallock View Post

Welcome Emily, so sorry it's under these circumstances. I'll echo Rachel1 and say you should get verified.
    You're sister looks like a sweet soul and I hope she's found safe soon.
    Is there any info you can give us about her disappearance that would help us to help you? All the articles I've found haven't given much info. Was she supposed to be meeting anybody that day? Does she have a cellphone that can be pinged?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    Welcome Emily, so sorry it's under these circumstances. I'll echo Rachel1 and say you should get verified.
    You're sister looks like a sweet soul and I hope she's found safe soon.
    Is there any info you can give us about her disappearance that would help us to help you? All the articles I've found haven't given much info. Was she supposed to be meeting anybody that day? Does she have a cellphone that can be pinged?
    Hi, I'm Emily's close friend and a friend of the Hallock family. Veronica's cell phone has been off since she disappeared, which is alarming because she doesn't know her way around NYC well enough at all to have it off. She also only left with her backpack - didn't bring her computer. The family is working with police to get access to her Tumblr and her iCloud. Emily already managed to break into her Facebook but it wasn't helpful. If she was supposed to be meeting with anyone, it's no one any of us know - even Veronica's closest friend Stef has no idea where she could be or who she would go meet. I called the medical examiner on Thursday, who had no one matching her description, and plan to do it again today (Friday).
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-17-2017 at 07:53 AM. Reason: broken quote

Quote Originally Posted by heidivanderlee View Post

Hi, I'm Emily's close friend and a friend of the Hallock family. Veronica's cell phone has been off since she disappeared, which is alarming because she doesn't know her way around NYC well enough at all to have it off. She also only left with her backpack - didn't bring her computer. The family is working with police to get access to her Tumblr and her iCloud. Emily already managed to break into her Facebook but it wasn't helpful. If she was supposed to be meeting with anyone, it's no one any of us know - even Veronica's closest friend Stef has no idea where she could be or who she would go meet. I called the medical examiner on Thursday, who had no one matching her description, and plan to do it again today (Friday).
    My heart goes out to all of you! I sincerely hope she is found safe and very soon! Do you know if nypd has been able to find her on any surveillance video?
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 02-17-2017 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Repair quote

I pray your sister and friend is found safe very soon.

I live in Westchester and wonder why she got off in Ossining. Looked at the train schedule.
    It looks like she waited for the next train there.

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
    I pray your sister and friend is found safe very soon.

I live in Westchester and wonder why she got off in Ossining. Looked at the train schedule.
    It looks like she waited for the next train there.
    Were the cameras checked in Ossining? It's strange she got off there. Maybe she was meeting someone there, or got off the train because of someone creepy. The schedule shows the second train arrives at Grand Central 4:28

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Oh gosh, I hope Veronica just got a little lost and shows up today. Please demand all train station cameras get checked. As far as I know, there are cctv cameras everywhere up there, so LE should be able to spot her.

The louder of a ruckus you make involving the media, the more likely LE will work to do these things. Scream loud and get attention as soon as possible. Make a Facebook page and share her picture far and wide. Hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Oh gosh, I hope Veronica just got a little lost and shows up today. Please demand all train station cameras get checked. As far as I know, there are cctv cameras everywhere up there, so LE should be able to spot her.

The louder of a ruckus you make involving the media, the more likely LE will work to do these things. Scream loud and get attention as soon as possible. Make a Facebook page and share her picture far and wide. Hurry.
    I'm thinking they have checked cameras, otherwise how would it be known she got off in Ossining. Also they do have her on camera in Grand Central also.

another news link:

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/loca...sing/97971664/

New NBC link:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...414068873.html

New Details Emerge In Case Of Missing Croton Woman, 24

http://cortlandt.dailyvoice.com/poli...man-24/700279/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast