VA - Dusty Turner Wrongful Conviction

Lis5718

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Webseluths and hope I'm posting in the correct place. I came across a documentary, "Target of Opportunity: The US Navy SEALs and the Murder of Jennifer Evans" a few months ago about the wrongful conviction of Dusty Turner in Virginia. For weeks after watching I couldn't stop thinking about the case. I decided to reach out to Dusty's family after finding a small group on Facebook. After corresponding with Dusty's family and Dusty I decided to start a Twitter, Instagram and Facebook page to try and raise awareness about his case. At this time, all of his appeals have been exhausted and the only way he will ever be free is if the Governor of Virginia grants his petition of pardon. Dusty was 21 years old when he was convicted of murder and turned 42 last week.

I thought this might be a good place to get people's thoughts regarding the documentary and how we might be able to raise awareness nationwide. Thank you in advance for any advice you're able to give. You can find the Twitter, Instagram and Facebook page at @FreeDustyTurner. I've attached a few images on how to find the documentary.

Best regards,
Lisa

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8338.jpg
    IMG_8338.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8339.jpg
    IMG_8339.jpg