1201 users online (215 members and 986 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lisa Marie Presley's twins in state custody

Holy shyte! She found numerous "questionable" images of twins on computers in her home and called police. Children were removed from home in California. Photos are attributed to her husband, father of the twins, from whom she is separated.

This article is saying she will not get these children back until March, when there supposedly will be "a trial".

Bizarre story with seemingly bizarre details. Why would children be taken from her custody? Because she didn't supervise them well enough to prevent this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ld-photos.html

Another article: https://stocknewsusa.com/2017/02/17/...major-scandal/

This is really terrible! Oh, and I do not believe she is broke.

Wait, they lived in TN, she moved to CA after they split, she has two nannys present while her children are with their dad, and CA authorities are investigating?

My guess is the authorities are investigating who took the photos and who put them on the devices.

I hope this isn't something she did to gain the upper hand in a bitter divorce/custody battle.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I took that to mean she has to pay for two nannies to be present when the husband visits these children now, while they are in State custody. Which still doesn't make sense to me. What if she just refuses to pay for nannies for this purpose? Then would he be unable to visit with these girls? And, why would someone who is accused of molesting the children be allowed to visit with them? Is it normal for an accused molester to be granted visits? Prior to a court hearing?

And why does Lisa Marie not have these children? What was the rehab she attended last August for?

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Wait, they lived in TN, she moved to CA after they split, she has two nannys present while her children are with their dad, and CA authorities are investigating?

My guess is the authorities are investigating who took the photos and who put them on the devices.

I hope this isn't something she did to gain the upper hand in a bitter divorce/custody battle.
    Absolutely, this is a divorce/custody proceeding so who knows who took those pictures and put them on this computer. I say this not knowing the exact nature of the pictures-there have been people arrested for taking pictures of their todlers in the bathtub.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Not sure Lisa has it all together, or ever did - jmo.

Presley, 49, who checked herself into rehab last August ...

Presley, who claims nearly all of her $300 million fortune is gone, said in the papers that she has to pay for two nannies to go along as monitors when her husband visits the children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ld-photos.html

The other article from post #1 also states Presley's 300 million dollar fortune is all but gone. Up her nose? In her veins? Down her throat? Does it matter?

Surely daddy is rolling in his grave - not that he had it all together in the end.

All jmo.

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    You mean she might have to suffer the indignity of working for a living?
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

I hope the kids are safe and being well cared for. How horrible for them. I hope LE can quickly find the source of these photos for the children's sake. I agree that both parents should be under investigation in a situation like this.

JMO of course

I hate saying this, but she was married briefly to Michael Jackson and he was allegedly a pedophile (never convicted, just accused). I always wondered why she was with him given the past accusations of child sex abuse against him.

I'm hoping Lisa and her husband had nothing to do with this. Maybe it was one of the nannies? If so a parents worst nightmare.

Divorce battles also cause people to make crazy allegations to gain an upper hand.

Can't wrap my head around it yet, but I hope the kids are OK.
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

Granted, this is from the Daily Mail but it seems like the battle really is about money. I'm having a hard time understanding why the children were removed from Presley because of the allegations against Lockwood?

And really, Lockwood claims to be "living below poverty level" because his income supposedly averages a little over 55k?

Lisa Marie, 49, claims that Lockwood had hundreds of disturbing pictures on his computer and that cops in California and Tennessee are investigating further.
    And his lawyer, Jeff Sturman, said that Presley’s attorney Mark Gross called his office with a ‘threat’ that he would go public unless Lockwood abandoned his bid to get $40,000 a month in spousal support and $100,000 towards his legal fees from The King’s daughter.
    He claimed she still receives $466,000 a month — $5.6 million a year — from the trust Elvis set up for her before his death in 1977.
    He said in the same three-year period he earned an average of just $55,017 — ‘less than one percent’ of her income.

Now he said he cannot find work because Presley insisted he concentrate on her career throughout their marriage. ‘The music industry changed during that time and I lost most or all of my professional connections,’ he said.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-claims.html

The article goes on and on, ad nauseum. It's all about $$ and not really about the true victims here - the kids.

The quote box still isn't working properly for me so replying above the post. The rehab was apparently for a pill addiction.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...pill-addiction

6 months of being clean isn't really that long........ There must be some additional reasons why the state took custody, Too many possibilities and imo she shouldn't have made this public. That will go against her in a custody battle.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I took that to mean she has to pay for two nannies to be present when the husband visits these children now, while they are in State custody. Which still doesn't make sense to me. What if she just refuses to pay for nannies for this purpose? Then would he be unable to visit with these girls? And, why would someone who is accused of molesting the children be allowed to visit with them? Is it normal for an accused molester to be granted visits? Prior to a court hearing?

And why does Lisa Marie not have these children? What was the rehab she attended last August for?

The
    Last edited by Cubby; 02-17-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Why would the children be in state custody? Why would they not be allowed to be with her?? Also, didn't they live in England?

Quote Originally Posted by STANDREID View Post
    You mean she might have to suffer the indignity of working for a living?
    Naw, it says she still gets $100,000 dollars a month from daddy's trust fund. She'll just have to scrape by on that

I'm sad for her. She has lived her entire life in the fast lane. She doesn't know anything else. She isn't like the rest of us. She doesn't even understand the life of regular people. She says this guy blew $1mil of her money before she even knew it and her manager didn't pay her taxes, so she's deep in debt because of that. I don't know, but I can't bring myself to judge her because I don't think she's been equipped to figure out real life issues the way the rest of us have. She's rich, but rather pathetic. And those precious kiddos. Oh my.

“You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    Posts are my opinion, based in part on fact, and are not for publication.
    click for JonBenet Ramsey case images on Pinterest
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain

I think "broke" is a relative term. For me, it means not having money to pay bills and buy groceries, and being on the verge of living out of my car. For some it may mean not being able to go on a tropical vacation or out with the girls, but the bills are paid. For a few others, it may mean having to fly first class on a commercial airline instead of taking a private jet to Paris for a getaway weekend.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew71 View Post
    Why would the children be in state custody? Why would they not be allowed to be with her?? Also, didn't they live in England?
    She states that she owes back taxes to the U.K. government.
    She also states that she has no money so she has had to live with her mother, then live in a rehab facility, and now lives with her adult married daughter. This means she is homeless. Not a good thing for a mother with 2 under age children.
    It;s also possible that her husband is also making accusations against her, this is another reason why they would keep children in state custody; they don't know who is telling the truth

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast